Giants

swamptrash

We're down 16-10 in the 4th. I was just looking at some stats and once again, Shockey has a bunch of catches for good yardage but no TD's. Has he even scored a TD this year yet? He only had two last year. How come the Giants arent running plays for him in the red zone?? He can obviously catch the ball elsewhere on the field.

Once again, interceptions seem to be the story too. Collins has 2, Fiedler has none

Yeah Shockey has a TD this year, got it against Dallas.

I'm watching the game too. Giants were down by 3 at the half and gave up the ball 3 times, that's pretty damn good for having 3 turnovers. Bryant is hurt which means the PUNTER Feagles is now kicking and has already missed a FG, that's just bad luck. If they Gmen win this game without Bryant, that's a HUGE win.

Yeah Shockey has a TD this year, got it against Dallas.

I'm watching the game too. Giants were down by 3 at the half and gave up the ball 3 times, that's pretty damn good for having 3 turnovers. Bryant is hurt which means the PUNTER Feagles is now kicking and has already missed a FG, that's just bad luck. If they Gmen win this game without Bryant, that's a HUGE win.

I think we had one drive the entire 3rd quarter!! and we couldnt even score on that--missed fg. what the heck is wrong with this football team anyway?? The division is ours for the taking this year and we havent capitalized at all yet

Eagle and Redskins start in a little bit. For once we need the Eagles to win. If they can beat Wash, it'll help smooth things out in the division

I tried to watch this but couldn't watch the end. They just do things to annoy you. That D is so atrocious right now, it might be on par with the Rangers the past six years :puke: .

They just give up too many big plays at crucial times. They shutdown Ricky Williams but give up a 65-yard reverse and miss 5-6 tackles. Then on 3rd and 9, they leave Randy McMichael wide open at the marker and he breaks three more tackles for another 8-10 yards. Just brutal.

This team can't stop anyone. I have no confidence in the D. It doesn't seem to matter how many points the offense scores. That's a bad recipe. Right now, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs. The D is that bad :P .

Heh heh Derek! me too! I cut out at 16-10 when they blew the field goal... dummasses. I was hoping I'd see they came back in the end. They suck! oops. I mean... well... at least Michigan won yestersday and Rutgers put up a heck of a fight the last half! That was pretty fun!

Rutgers played with some guts didnt they? Anyone follow Prinseton football??

the Giants blow hard man. We're in for a long year I think. Eagles held on for the win today so the NFC East is tightening up with the :puke: Cowboys in first.

Good game on tonight too. Old school rivals Cleveland and Pittsburgh get it on in a few minutes