NFL Week 5!

CRASHER

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy, Crasher. :lol: So you read my predictions, don't even post about them, and then go and use the idea to add to your thread and ADMIT it was just to piss me off.

Boy, do I feel loved here at NJDEVS :koolaid:

Well why comment on the side story when you're going to post about it in the ACTUAL article?? :evil:

and I was (and still am) in a pissy mood today.... easy target... exploited :P

and I always implied my prediction in the commentary anyway

and the day I admit I'm classy is someone needs to get me tested for blood and urine (I proudly has Dennis Leary's a$$hole song as my myspace theme for a YEAR :P)

Coming over to the dark $ide???????? :o :o :o

Prediction

sEATTLE ALWAYS PLAYS US TOUGH TOO.

in Seattle :P

If the Giants weren't worried about this game, there's NO WAY Plax gets suspended... they picked a game and a time they can afford to NOT have him to make their point

If the Giants weren't worried about this game, there's NO WAY Plax gets suspended... they picked a game and a time they can afford to NOT have him to make their point

you are correct.... and with the way Hixon played in the preseason he'll step up... Im sure the Giants will make it close but they SHOULD win this game....

Classy, Crasher. :lol: So you read my predictions, don't even post about them, and then go and use the idea to add to your thread and ADMIT it was just to piss me off.

Boy, do I feel loved here at NJDEVS :koolaid:

If it makes you feel any better I will always love you for the thread that has become my life.

I agree. If the Giants were playing the 'Boys this week, there is no way Plax would be suspended. Same would go for TO if he were in this situation though.

you are correct.... and with the way Hixon played in the preseason he'll step up... Im sure the Giants will make it close but they SHOULD win this game....

The Seahawks are only just getting their top two receivers back from injury this week though, bound to be some rust. Also, I never trust the Seahawks to win a big game. I know better.

This is the first of three or four Seahawks games that I'll actually be able to watch this year, though. That's kind of awesome, usually I'm lucky if one is televised around here.

This is the first of three or four Seahawks games that I'll actually be able to watch this year, though. That's kind of awesome, usually I'm lucky if one is televised around here.

Ever heard of going to a bar like the rest of us?? B )

oh man... a 2MA football outing???

That's scary :P

I usually work Sundays. I also just don't care about football as much as hockey lately.

However...a 2MA football outing could definitely be interesting...And I know where your bar is... :ph34r:

I always put more emphasis on football because it's only 17 weeks and the awesome nature of our bar crowd B )

(you can't get people that fired up over an 82 game season)

well come on down... I dun got them some internets too finally!!!! :dance: :dance:

I always put more emphasis on football because it's only 17 weeks and the awesome nature of our bar crowd B )

(you can't get people that fired up over an 82 game season)

well come on down... I dun got them some internets too finally!!!! :dance: :dance:

Next time I'm off on a Sunday. No go this week, got papers to write, I've been putting them off all week.

Oh fer fvcks sake. That didn't take long. I feel like I'm back to watching the 90s Seahawks again.

maybe it was a good thing you stayed home then?? :P

so is it bad that the one game I wanted that's not on the TV I am streaming the audio on??? B )

so great moment in fantasy football....

*looking at stats*... damn, Brian.... it looks like Matt Cassel might be my next cut....

*Cassel throws 66 yard TD bomb to Moss*....

....err... belay that cut order :P

The Bengals have to be the best 0-5 team in the NFL right now. They played everyone tough, but fall apart in the 4th qtr. in their games. Just sad for them. Palmer is not a bad QB and put him on a team with a good coach and a team that knows how to win he would be dangerous. They put up a good fight in the Cowboys game, but too much talent prevailed for the win for the Cowboys today by 9 points. T.O. torched the defense on that TD and Felix Jones is the real deal almost everytime he touches the ball. If they gave some handoffs to him last week they would be 5-0 right now, but got to give some credit to the Redskins who just woke up after playing terrible in Week 1 and they are a totally different team we all saw in Week 1. Redskins could have easily been 5-0 as well. The NFC East is looking like the beast of the NFL right now. Giants, Redskins and Cowboys looking pretty good right now.

The Giants got some easy schedule so far and they have the Browns next week. :blink: They need to play some good teams here as they have been beating some Pop Warner teams as Tiki Barber called Seattle tonight. :P The Giants look great and they should be, beating up on these bad teams because some where down the schedule the season will get tougher. The Redskins have a cakewalk of a schedule the next 3 weeks with the Rams, Browns and Lions oh my. :doh1:

This is going to be one hell of a season for the NFC East.

I can't wait until you're sober and you can read your message. "Surmises"?? :lol: ... "ain't going nowhere the the"? :rofl:

But hey, a W is a W.

oh you have NO IDEA the liqour consumed here...

each time I did a shot and put it down... it re-appeared... it's like my bartenders like me or something :wub:

(thank God I live 2/3 a mile from here :blink: )

I'd bet I lost in NJDEVS.... Manta had a good week to play the usually pathetic DeAngelo Williams :saddevil:

you're down 17 with both RB's to go and he just has Decue left... you have a chance to avoid the shame of falling to team leon :P