DeBoer in early talks for Jack Adams

SterioDesign

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=655719

good to see his work is recognized

Peter DeBoerNew Jersey Devils: Less than a month after the Devils made a surprising run to the Stanley Cup Final, they lost captain Zach Parise via free agency to the Minnesota Wild. But under DeBoer's tutelage, David Clarksonhas emerged as one of the premier power forwards in the League. Combine that with the stellar play of goalie Martin Brodeur and the club hasn't slowed a bit. The Devils have lost twice in regulation and sit atop the Eastern Conference with 19 points (8-2-3) -- remarkable.

we get so little credits that when we get some we better take it.

fvcking had to argue again yesterday on facebook with a retard who was made he got drafted first overall by NJ on NHL13 cause they are a boring team and was saying the game was well done since they were sucking and picked first overall and bla bla... 

i fvcking hate habs fans... bombarded him with facts about us picking in the top10 like twice in the last 22 years and about their forecheck and post-trap era and everything... he looked pretty dumb

I Love PDB, he can probably stay with us for 10 years with the rate he's going at. Hopefully the seats behind the bench area will be "knocker free" come playoff time

They can have knockers, so long as the face attached isn't the hideous one I was so disappointed to see when I went Google with it.