Gotta Love

msweet

Last night, Rag$ vs Sabres...

asssHolik at the point. fires his feared shot towards the net.... oops Chris Gratton right there. Steals the puck, flys past Bobby Boucher, and scores.

I's love to hear the Mouth of a$$holik blame his teamates for that.

...it's ok, though, because he did score one later.

That's the Rag$ way. I guess he does belong there.

YEah -- he took credit in the intermission interview too. But you can hear his mistification with his new team -- how can they play so stupid? and it's catching - yes even FrankeBob made "a bad decision at the blue line"

But I'm as bad as Bob -- as I've said I'm eager to see what he can do to straighten out these rag$. Can't beleive I give him more credit than Trottier! But Bobby wants to be captain and there's no way he would have ever been on the Devils - not really significantly - after Stevens' run Bob would get what? Two-three years? Not enough to make the impact or get the credit he wants. Bet that's really why he left. I can't blame him for that -- uh oh -- I think I'm coming to terms with this now...

I don't know, I don't think he's really going to stick there for his full contract. They'll trade him out west or down south eventually, and then he'll get to be captain. I honestly think that makes more sense for him anyway. You've got to admit, or well I do anyway, that watching a game with that many goals is exciting. Not necessarily exciting in a good way..... but hey.

Uni- I dont mind a lot of scoring...these rag$ are weirding me out now because I think "Ahh we've got some hockey" and then like not two seconds later everything is a feckin' mess!

Satan's goals were beautiful but just -- what was the defense doing aside from standing in front of the net -- it's just -- it looks like it's not - well it IS skill but it's like the rag$ stopped to watch the pretty passing and the lovely goal -- it's a lot of downright stupidity going on. I don't mean to be unfair and I think you can have offensive and defensive skill come together and still have a high-ish scoring game...maybe...I don't know though part of me still would think the team defense on the whole - not just dmen - might be sucking.

But stupid mistakes do make for excitement I'll give you that!!

It's certainly not like watching Devil's hockey. And I've never minded listening to Holik talk. And talk, and talk and talk. At least he's thinking about what's happening out there. I'm sure I've said dozens of times how boring it is to listen to guys spewing the club line. Why bother talking to them at all? You might as well ask them about their socks. I really don't get the ego thing with Holik, I mean the guy is usually just as hard or harder on himself about mistakes.

What's scary for me is the way that Rangers hockey and Sharks hockey are looking waaaaay too similar right now. I watched two games yesterday and saw more than 15 goals. What's happening?