Craig Ramsay on radar if Winnipeg passes.

Maddog

Marc Crawford is still available right? I don't know if he's better than all the currently available coaches, but I personally like him and I'd like to see him behind Devils' bench.

He was working between the glass for CBC for the Finals.

With the choice between him and Ramsay, I'd go Ramsay due to recent success although Crawford got screwed by Dallas and had to shoulder the blame for Langencancer's influence

He was working between the glass for CBC for the Finals.

With the choice between him and Ramsay, I'd go Ramsay due to recent success although Crawford got screwed by Dallas and had to shoulder the blame for Langencancer's influence

Yeah Jamie Langenbrunner single-handedly killed the Dallas franchise and Marc Crawford's coaching career. Crawford definately had LA looking good fro a while right? Or did Jamie spend a weekend in Hollywood and spread the ju-ju around?

Wow.

This franchise was doomed the minute they let Tipett go.

Edited by DevilinLA

Guest ThepArsiEhOPe

Lagenbrunner was what benched half the time he got sent to Dallas this season. He won't come back to NJ for those of you who want him back.

Yeah Jamie Langenbrunner single-handedly killed the Dallas franchise and Marc Crawford's coaching career. Crawford definately had LA looking good fro a while right? Or did Jamie spend a weekend in Hollywood and spread the ju-ju around?

Wow.

This franchise was doomed the minute they let Tipett go.

Glad to see you missed the point of the post all because I called out our former locker-room cancer.

The point was I'd much rather have Ramsay over Crawford.

I think Ramsay would be a good pick considering where this team is. He's defensive minded guy, but also brings the perspective of being a forward (won the Selke in 85). He doesn't have a lot of head experience, but he was the Flyers coach when Stevens decapitated Lindros. I think its a very safe hire if it ends up being Ramsay. I think its relatively low risk. I dont see Ramsay having the same issues as McLean did.