Let Me Get This Out Of The Way Before Game

SportsTalkRadio

Here is my final comment as well.

I am none of the things that you mentioned in your post Puddy - NONE.

We differ on the results of what the consequences of leading a gay lifestyle will end in.

Leave it at that - and I'm sorry for bringing this up...I didn't expect the onversation to go this way...however I apologize not even a little bit for my feelings on the matter.

Holy crap, does it really matter if a player is gay or not? Jeez...

Richer was great as a Devil. And that's what I paid my money to see -- great hockey from a great player, not to pry into his personal life and talk about whether he was gay or not. I don't see what it has to do with the sport in any shape or form, but that's just me.

It isn't bigotry....i am not saying i agree with him....i am just saying that it is in most regards a religious belief......I didnt believe it but the bible clearly says that man shall not lie with man......along with man shall not lie with animal and man shall not lie with a bunch of other crap...

Some people take it literal....I have no problem with homosexuals....and i think it is Stephans personal life which we shouldnt judge him by...

He was a great hockey player and our judgements should be based on that because that is all we truely know him for...his athletic ability...

So the bible is say all end all in the world today? Times have changed.....rligion is not allways right.