Im praying to the Hockey Gods

LOTCB

Sometimes the 'hockey Gods" can be creul to Buffalo, but there hasnt been much to cheer about the past few years being a Sabres fan, I just ask for Mission 8S to become a reality, the franchise and the players have been through a rough run with last year and all and just making the playoffs would be like a Stanley Cup for me as a fan...

Cmon Canes and Flyers (kills me to root for Philly, but I must) and lets go Sabres!!

Seems like that Flyers/Islanders game will mean a lot for the Devs, and the Devs come before EVERYONE so, sorry, Go Isles!

Oh no reason to be sorry at all, it shows me you are a huge Devils fan...

About the Devils too, Im not a fan but I do respect their accomplishments..its amazing with the problems theyve had and they still might get a 3 seed...they are the Champs till proven otherwise...

BTW Legend.........it's not only the hockey gods that are cruel to Buffalo. The football ones don't seem to fond of Buffalo either.

Amen to that! Yes I am a die-hard Bills fan too....why do I torture myself????

BTW Legend.........it's not only the hockey gods that are cruel to Buffalo.  The football ones don't seem to fond of Buffalo either.

Amen to that! Yes I am a die-hard Bills fan too....why do I torture myself????

In terms of the Bills, you deserve everything ya get now... Flutie gets ya into the playoffs and ya play Johnston? Eh?

But I'm hoping for the Sabres to pull this one out. Be funny to see Yashin watch the playoffs YET AGAIN.

Sometimes the 'hockey Gods" can be creul to Buffalo, but there hasnt been much to cheer about the past few years being a Sabres fan, I just ask for Mission 8S to become a reality, the franchise and the players have been through a rough run with last year and all and just making the playoffs would be like a Stanley Cup for me as a fan...

Cmon Canes and Flyers (kills me to root for Philly, but I must) and lets go Sabres!!

Hey Brian... I hope you get your wish! You deserve to see the Sabres get in. Hopefully, part one will go as planned tonight with a Buffalo win and an Isles' loss. Cmon Laviolette and Let's Go Buffalo!

I'm not too far from Buffalo, wanna go to a Sabres game sometime? I haven't been to a game at HSBC yet and I'd like to, but since there are no Devils games left, it'd feel kinda pointless to drive all that way out to go to a game alone with two teams I don't have too many feelings for or against playing.