one (primarily) for the ladies...

ciyenne

Who's the cutest/sexiest/handsomist player?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the cutest/sexiest/handsomist player?

• Marty Brodeur
    • Patty Elias
    • Scott Gomez
    • Scott Nieds
    • Scott Stevens
    • Brian Rafalski
    • Turner Stevenson
    • Little G
    • Other

Although the title is 'one for the ladies', men are by no means forbidden from voting. Its the 21st Century folks, admitting another guy is cute is not detrimental to one's masculinity. So... before the onset of the playoff beards... :uni:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh.. Brown is just hands down sexiest! :lol: the stupid hair part can go but :uni:

Well... Carpenter is just the most fun to look at. I don't want to boink him or anything but I love his face! It's weird taken feature by feature but it all goes together so nicely! Heeheehee! that means he's Handsomest!

Cutest...hmmm Rafalski is most adorable :P I don't know if that's cutest though! I feel like he must practice that shy little cutey look in the mirror! Gio was actually quite handsome but I ... I confess I HATE the new nose.. it shortens his face too much...but I think it's all got to heal up -- he's obviously still got lingering bruises :( Gomez was cute when he had his youthful insane gregariousness... but he's grown up now so... Pando is endearing but too Stallone :P

OH! Brodeur! He's the cutest ... I think because of the "doughboy" things he's got goin' on! :P His eyes are killer but the little gut is just too adorable for words!

Neids has melty brown eyes - those are nice but a little too familiar to me to be sexy i think.

Stevens is the complete package... but his coldness has been a little off putting I confess. How can you find a person attractive if they give nothing in return, you know? But I understand he wants it that way :evil: and it works! :P

Nieds looks like a Hershey's bar to me!

oh god! The chocolate cravings are back. Damn this diet, damn it. Damn summer and bikinis.

I was disappointed that my name wasn't on the poll, but then I realized it's not for hottest Devils fan.

There's no point doing a sexiest fan poll, Risky- you'd be the only contender! :P

Edited by ciyenne

Firstly, Kindly direct your eyes towards my new avatar...the eyes....eyes...

Secondly... Thanks PK! :P I went out, due to your Hershey's comment, and bought a whole box of those Belgian praline shell thingys..and ate them whilst watching Friends. Must now do sit ups. But it was worth it! :D

The white and milk chocolate shells? OMG, those are incredible!!! But the best ever has got to be Toblerone! But then, I may be inadvertently biased since my Mother worked for the Tobler family when she lived in Switzerland. I think I got my start with chocolate breast milk. :P

Edited by poohbear

I want to get the little dozen mini cadbury creme eggs. I love those things! I have no idea why! They're FUN I think is why! I'm not a big chocolate fan -- but I am a sugar-aholic -- and i like fun food! hors d'oeuvres -- I could live on them except that they get so cloying and fatty after a while... but like Caviar! Woowoo! Oh and I love lobster! and ummm... goat cheese! i LOVE goat cheese salads! and... and... NOw I'm totally into the gorganzola and roasted pears thing going on these days! That ROCKS! OHHH and I LOVE escargots! SHRIMP! I love shrimp cocktail too! YUM YUM YUM! What else what else?? FOOOOOD! YUM!!!! CRAB LEGS! See now that's what got me hooked on a certain kind of wine which I have since thrown over for reds :P Hmm I feel guilty eating Chilean sea bass even though it can be SOOO good. I tend to like fatty fish -- but I love salmon raw best! Salmon sashimi... oh gad zooks I could eat that all day i think! I'm hungry but i kow al they have down stairs is this stupid crunch salad thing that I always think is going to be good but it sucks... :( I do love lettucy sandwhiches with red wine vinegar! I LOVE red wine vinegar - not so fond of the balsamic kind -- MALT vinegar of fries! YUMMM! not too much though because then the fries get all mealy :puke: I HATE mealy!

But I love corn meal mush!! and GRITS!!

:unsure: I've completely lost my mind here haven't I? Think sex with Stevens would be like junk food or fine dining oh never mind! Brown is PURE HOSTESS! :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

Nieds looks like a Hershey's bar to me! He'd be a most excellent UPS man too!

I so pictured it... and u are soo right...UPS - haha thats great

Anyhow.. as much as I love Langs.. I voted Brodeur.. I think Langs is cute, but gosh if Marty's eyes arent the sexiest... and so I had to go with him!!

And sorry Risky.. but my boyfriend is also a very cute/handsome/hot devils fan!!!

Im not saying u arent.. I have no idea.. but if u don't look like your Avatar then Im sure you are cute as well... just not the ONLY one :)

:wub:

mmmm summer fruits..cherries ripe and juicy, sweet strawberries, watermelon, apricots, nectarines peaches.

mmmm Greek food...aubergine, moussaka, keftliko

mmmm seafood, king prawn, lobster, crab, mussels, clams, scallops

mmmm green salad... baby spinich adn rocket, black pepper vinigrette, feta cheese

mmmm cheese roquefort, brie, chedder, blue stilton, white stilton with apricot bits

MMMMM FOOOOOD :)

I love Nieds' five o'clock shadow...makes him seem very manly.

gorganzola

what's this in English english? Is it avacado?

Edited by ciyenne

Watery! I LOVE cold watery food too! POPSICLES!! I love berries I think of all kinds. I got sick on Strawberries once but I love them again now. I love organic fruit because it tastes NORMAL! In summer I love having breakfast of blackberries and milk! Heeheehee! I love grapefruit too! I don't like fruit pies though :( I always wish I did because it always sounds so dear. Coffee and pie... but I'm just not into cooked fruit... except :unsure: I like stewed prunes! :D I'm so embarrassed! See I have hot crossed buns in the house... but I HATE them! I HATE candied fruit.. but they're such a part of the holidays and Christmas pudding and hard sauce :puke: but I love it! i have to have it! Not would be sacrilege!

Fresh melon that tastes sweet! YUM! I hate it when it's all flavorless though :puke:

I love soft cheeses for dessert! My friend from Paris who we always exchange dinners with -- we always have the cheese course... what a BAD HABIT! YUMMMM!