Dineen To Retire

insanity_gallops

Report: Dineen calls it quits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TheFourthPeriod.com) -- After 1188 games and 19 seasons, Kevin Dineen is hanging up his skates, TFP has learned.

According to a source in Columbus, Dineen confirmed his plans to retire yesterday, following the Blue Jackets

Did he really say that to Gratton?  Sheesh.  That was harsh and the guy's finally playing well early on.

That wasn't classy.

Derek do we need to have the "classy" talk again? :P

I think it's funny and fun. and a fun way to go out! I think that most people have a respect for human dignity etc. PC was invented for those too damm dumb to know all humans are indeed created equal and our differences are not to be feared but celebrated.

Part of that celebration is fighting! I'd go insane if I had to spend my every waking second being politically correcting and making sure I hadn't damaged some jackass's fragile psyche!

Derek -- read Fahrenheit 451 -- that is where PC gets you! That is where "classy" gets you!

Being overly-polite is insulting to a person's intelligence. Allowing your team to be the league doormat is anything but classy and won't win anyone a Lady Byng! :rolleyes:

Nice career for a former Whaler. Did he really say that to Gratton? Sheesh. That was harsh and the guy's finally playing well early on.

That wasn't classy.

Sorry, Derek, the second I read what Dineen said to Gratton my instant reaction was :lol::lol::lol:

Kevin 11 has ALWAYS had an edge, dating back to his young'un days in Hartford. Lady Byng on the ice, he never was!!! But, he was a class act when it came to the fans and appreciating what he had.