Cangialosi

eaglejelly

Cangy seems to get some decent side work besides his two full time gigs (Devils and Red Bulls). He's done a couple of KHL games from the studio for One World Sports this year. Nice to see him getting some Europa League action for Fox Sports 1. NBCSN has also used him for MLS games though he gets to call those at the actual venue.

I really have no idea who the backup/emergency play-by-play announcer would be if for some reason he couldn't call a Devils game.

I believe he was in studio and not in London... I don't think it's worth it for fox to fly guys out to each uefa league game- they had two games on yesterday and two today, and I'm sure midday ratings for soccer aren't high enough to warrant traveling the booth guys.

No idea who the backup play by play guy would be, but doc will be in the building tomorrow....

Matt Laughlin I would imagine...but then who does the radio games?

Sherry Ross could do the play by play on the radio.  She has done this in the past. She is also the first woman to do it. They have used other retired players as the color commentator when this occurs.