Flyers acquire Gagner for Grossman and Pronger contract

ghdi

You are literally contributing nothing to this debate....

Make the forward depth better, tell us all or just stop belittling opinions with absolutely no content.

I was just taking cues from other posters to avoiding an argument/going off track.  I've said it before:  I'd very much like to see a trade Semin who has fallen out of favor for a team that had a wrist injury that ruined his production.  It can be Zub/Ruutu and more for our side.  On the third line it could be anything from signings (possibly Richards instead).

Cam-Zajac-Semin

Rico-Richards/Elias/JJ-Palmeri

XXX-Richards/Elias/JJ-YYY

Zub/Ruutu/-Richards/Elias/JJ/Gionta-Tootoo/Kalinin

That lineup has potential at least.  If it doesn't work out, we only have Semin and Zajac that may disappoint.  YYY can be MSL or Frolik or anyone right sticked.  XXX can be Matteau, Boucher or if we don't trade Zub/Ruutu.  At least it makes the team field an NHL team with one trade and one signing.  If it doesn't work out, so be it.

I wouldn't hate Parenteau, we need right-handed shooters.  

But PAP is just a body.  He's been all potential and no production.  He's 32 now.  Might as well sign MSL where some dumb team would trade for him at the deadline if the team doesn't hack it.  I don't hate PAP as a signing, just not as a top 6 minute guy.

Edited by themightyall

I can't imagine it getting much worse than you do.  But you have a highlight reel from youtube, so it must be true.  But this isn't about lineups.  The Flyers are getting better in the division with already the Pens, Rags, Caps and Isles making the playoffs.  It's going to be a tough division with us and Carolina trying to get better.

Holy sh!t dude, don't be such a hater.  Just say you don't think the video proves that he can play at an NHL level or something.  How are the Flyers getting better? 

Holy sh!t dude, don't be such a hater.  Just say you don't think the video proves that he can play at an NHL level or something.  How are the Flyers getting better? 

I don't really mean to honestly.  After all of the new owner attacks other posters have put on me, I've probably gotten more defensive than I should.  I just wish you were there when everyone was ganging up on me before.

I don't really mean to honestly.  After all of the new owner attacks other posters have put on me, I've probably gotten more defensive than I should.  I just wish you were there when everyone was ganging up on me before.

lol "ganged up on me".  You called the new owners bean counters (actually you said that repeatedly) and couldn't articulate a single valid reason why the new owners are so awful other than that they are not Lou and the Sixers are not good right now.

Edited by DevsMan84