Football

redruM

Clown's in, we had our first pre-season phone conference :lol:

I should just vote yes on the PPR poll and put that to bed since I have the tiebreaker and we can move on....maybe when I'm actually home :P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown's in, we had our first pre-season phone conference :lol: I should just vote yes on the PPR poll and put that to bed since I have the tiebreaker and we can move on....maybe when I'm actually home :P

CMON ROAD TRIPS!!!

Edited by LOTCB

Clown's in, we had our first pre-season phone conference :lol: I should just vote yes on the PPR poll and put that to bed since I have the tiebreaker and we can move on....maybe when I'm actually home :P

Im ready to rumble and draft the Three Stooges at QB!!!! (The Buffalo Threesome)  :doh1:  :doh1:

I should just vote yes on the PPR poll and put that to bed since I have the tiebreaker and we can move on....maybe when I'm actually home :P

Fine by me, just don't forget to actually change the settings on Yahoo lol

......and then there were 11.....

CMON dr :lol:

One thing I just thought of seeing it talked about on another board...should we take away the -1 for extra point misses, now that it's 35-yard kick from the hashmarks instead of a 20-yard gimme?

:rant: .....I'm trying to avoid thinking about what is the beginning of my breaking point with the NFL..... we talk "player safety" and then make the PAT matter which ups chances of injury on it, and for no other reason then to push up the value of their commerical breaks.....that aside its kinda a valid point......

:rant: .....I'm trying to avoid thinking about what is the beginning of my breaking point with the NFL..... we talk "player safety" and then make the PAT matter which ups chances of injury on it, and for no other reason then to push up the value of their commerical breaks.....that aside its kinda a valid point......

I mean I knew they were switching it to a 35-yard kick but I was shocked to see it go from the hashmarks on Thursday night.  I didn't know they did THAT too lol, I just assumed it would still be from the middle...that actually annoys me more than the distance and is a huge advantage for dome teams late.  It'll be a higher percentage play to go for two if you're in Green Bay or Minnesota now that they're outdoors.

Edited by NJDevs4978