What The Camera Sees...

devspage

OK guys, back from my sojourn to NJ/NY. Got to have snow. Didn't mind it TOO much -- except when I was freezing my tootsies (and other parts) off at the bus stop and the bus was late...

Anyway, per subject line... at the second game, I was just randomly shooting everything in white that moved... And I saw Patty over waiting his turn in the drill and I'm like, well that's nice, I'll shoot that. It looked good in the viewfinder, so I kept it.

And when I got home, it became THIS!!!!

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/photo.aspx?G...3tQ$$

I'm hoping that works for everyone... I haven't perfected my methods yet...

There will be more pix up at that site as I can get them lined up, so feel free to bookmark. Got some REALLY sweet ones -- esp. Marty.

:joker:

Ah Friday warmups, the one I DIDN'T get hit in the head with the puck at. ;)

I was the section to the right of the bench, I guess it's where the glass gets higher. I was wearing my Elias jersey with the "A"... and he apparently noticed.

I got some more pix on line already, that everyone can get to from the first one. A really nice Berglund... a couple Martys and a righteous Langenbrunner.

Hmm, I must've not seen you then. Not that you would've noticed me, but I was right in front of the bench(close to where they walk out from), with an away Niedermayer jersey(of course) and one of those 2000 Cup Champions hat.

Elias noticed your jersey? Supposedly Nieder was looking at me when I was waving to him as he skated from side to side...

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I missed all the fun!!!! And OHHH my goodness! that picture is awesome :o

Sorry, I didn't look for anyone on my side of the glass. ;)

It was only WAYYYY later, when I'm like, Whooops!!! Forgot to look for people from the forum. ;)

OK, this should get you to the day in Penguins' photos. I'll post another link for the Canucks games when I get to them. I'm still posting, so check back!

http://photos.msn.com/myfiles/folderview.a...ougZlSTAS5B0%24

I'm hearing from my sis that you might need to be subbed to MSN to see the whole grouping of pix. You'll see all my pix to the end of time if you do. ;) And I'm sure other people will be posting to that site as well.

But there is another way to do that. If you go in off the original link in this thread, you can just hit "Back to Folder" above the pic and get there that way.

One blurry Stevens...has your sister been chosen by another player or are you just mad at her ? :lol:

Nope, he was just moving around a bit -- OK the fact that I was zooming out at almost the same time prob. didn't help.

Well, no, he's still her favorite. But she's really starting to play favorites -- loves Whitey and Freeze now too.

It is really wonderful to see. You think someone is a certain way and he'll stay that way.

I know when my Whitey turning point was. Last year when he let Worrell use his face as a punching bag to protect his defensive partner.

You're right. It IS grace.

But I'm still calling my sis Mrs. Penalty. ;)