So now how do feel about the outcome?

sundstrom

I can't guess how things will stack up-- but I realize a thing I personally should be doing... going and reading renney's take on this tailspin. Renney is the key here I think. I think the Rangers have all the peices -- but they are kind of flakey. Rrreally glad Rucchin is out - see the Czec thing may work but it also may alienate/devide the team. Is Jagr going to connect with everyone or get superior and pouty or internalize and pinch too hard. You have to hope for internalize...Renney has to have control not Jagr --- blahh... this is so exhausting. NOW--- NOW Stevens will know TRUE playoff angst...I think it's just is the WORST to be a fan who cares. You have next to ZERO control and all the time to watch everything unfold and nothing to distract you from each little nanosecond of angst... well-- OK he's probably fishing or something... turkey hunting I think is soon or now or something....

I have to ponder where the Rags are and if I think they'll be able to wipe the slate clean. I'll tellyou I wasn't longing for this match up -- but I think they all sucked... I'd rather just be handed the Cup already and that be that! :evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic