Which country would you be?

Belizarius

You're Chile!

You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

LMAO true, i have never been described as "bumpy" though... :blink:

sa.gif

You're South Africa!

After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

Some of this is true. Weird.

Awwww DEREK!!!! :o

You're Afghanistan!

In the words of Bob Dylan, you "haven't known peace and quiet in so long [you] don't remember what it's like!" Sad but true. Boss after boss has led you around, using you for their nefarious purposes, and dumping you when the time was right. You've hurt and been hurt and now you're just sick and tired. When will people leave you alone and let you do your own thing? But you don't really even know what you want anymore.

Hmmm, OK, I guess I am in the minority, I am Sudan.......

sud.gif

You're Sudan!

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

Makes no sense......

EDIT: OK, I tried it again, now I am North Korea, and apparently insane. Perhaps I should seek professional help.

Edited by ThreeStars

I'm Brazil

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting.

Edited by ciyenne

blame canada!!!

I'm canada!!

canada.gif

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've

got a much better life than they do.

In fact, they're probably just jealous.

You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not

dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and

others.

If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be

the perfect person.

:P fits

Edited by Swede

blame canada!!!

I'm canada!!

canada.gif

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've

got a much better life than they do.

In fact, they're probably just jealous.

You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not

dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and

others.

If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be

the perfect person.

:P fits

:hail: Wish i could live in canada..sounds like a good place...sounds somewhat like sweden to me..i heard it's pretty rad there as well

You're Malaysia!

You're really lanky and you enjoy spreading out over a lot of different

places, but you've really got your act together these days. It's still hard for you to

get respect, so you keep making greater and greater things so people will finally recognize

that you've arrived. If you keep persevering, people will hopefully recognize that you

have more than a nice spice cabinet to show for yourself.

canada.gif

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

You're Pakistan!

You used to ask people what they thought about things, but quite recently you've decided to just do stuff without asking nicely. You really want to go to the mountains, but for some reason, people won't let you, mostly because they won't let acquire any nice sweaters. In the meantime, you're avoiding alcohol and pork and trying to balance eating right with not falling behind in your competition with your next-door neighbor.

:unsure: