The Rangers this Sunday morning

NYIslandersFan

Rangersgogolfing.jpg

This image made possible by "SteveDepot," a very talented/smart Islanders fan from NyIslandersCountry.com

Yes this is funny and probaly true, BUT you my friend now have just seriously jimxed the Devils saturday :doh1: ..... See you all at game 5. :rofl:

This thread should be deleted, locked, or condemned

Yes this is funny and probaly true, BUT you my friend now have just seriously jimxed the Devils saturday :doh1: ..... See you all at game 5. :rofl:

I don't think you can be jinxed by another teams fan! I hope.

Fear Eric Godard? hah that guy does the ragdoll move every time someone comes after him

You must be kidding. Godard beat Janssens rear at the Coliseum this season and never abliged him again. Instead Janssens went and fought Erskine and Erskine got the better of him. Granted Marc is a rookie, but a beat down is a beat down.

I have no ill will against the Devils, but Godard is easily a top heavyweight in this league holding his won against fighters like Laraque and Brashear.

1) I am not a Devils fan, the Gods that be aren't going to give a crap what I think.

2) If I was Scottie Gomez or Martin Brodeur writing this THEN you should all be worried about bad kharma.

3) The Rangers are as wounded as any team I have ever seen. The Devils played a sloppy ass game for most of the 3 periods in game 2 and still came out with a 4-1 win.

4) This series was over before it began, they blew their load with sending 1/3 of their team to the Olympic's. And if history has taught you anything about the Blurskirts, the bad luck cloud that has always been synonmous with the Rags has never went away.

5) To the Devils fans that go Saturday, it would give me a woody to hear "SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP!" in their house towards the end of the game. I know there is a "get your butt kicked" factor in doing that at the Garden, but this doesn't come along very often. And besides, who better to mess up a nice weekend then the Rags and their "lovely" fans.

You must be kidding. Godard beat Janssens rear at the Coliseum this season and never abliged him again. Instead Janssens went and fought Erskine and Erskine got the better of him. Granted Marc is a rookie, but a beat down is a beat down.

I have no ill will against the Devils, but Godard is easily a top heavyweight in this league holding his won against fighters like Laraque and Brashear.

1) Godard never fought Janssen in his entire career, let alone this year out in Nassua.

2) Janssen(minus the S) did not get out thrown by Erskine, look at any fight site and that will be clear for you to see.

3) Maybe you're referring to "Marc Janssens" but I believe our Janssen has the first name Cam.

4) I was wondering what DiPietro's handicap was considering he's been out on the course for about two weeks now? Maybe he can get Jagr a good tee time?

You must have imagined that fight against Janssen. He never fought Godard.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/623/fightcard/reg06

According to the voting, Godard had a less than impressive 4-6-4 fight record.

Top heavyweight? Maybe in the minors.