As posted on another board...

BrodeurDevils

First off, Although it is 3-0 and only 2 teams have come back, i have faith, we went on a huge win streak, why cant we do it now?! And second, the offseason, we must re sign our key players.... Parise did great this season and i think hell be a phenom next season, as for Cam Jannsen, i think he can he can be the 2nd coming of Scott STevens, this guy is always playing with great intensity and only has room to improve....

With the acquisitions(sp?) of Wiemer, Klee, and Luko, i think they will really shape up next year, They came in mid-season and it is tought to adjust, this off-season hopefully we can sign a few guys that can really help our defense....But if we dont come back, i want to atleast win 1 game so we dont get swept....

See ya later....Thanks for the great season Devils...

Parise will be a great player for the Devils. Janssen will never be anything more than a 4th line fighter/agitator. Never compare him to Stevens at all. Wiemer will be a good energy player for the Devils. Lukowich was a solid addition as long as he is a 5/6th defenseman who can step up when need be due to injury. Klee will be gone after this year. Still, the season is not over...

, as for Cam Jannsen, i think he can he can be the 2nd coming of Scott STevens, this guy is always playing with great intensity and only has room to improve....

Please share whaatever it is you ar smoling w/ the rest of us!!!

Cam the next Stevens?? Have you ever watched hockey prior to tonight??

Seriously?? Janssen could not be Stevens Stick boy!!!

What is up w/ these new posters??

One is starting new (stupid) threads every 2 minutes.. and another disgraces our capt w/ a ridiculus comparison!!!

One is starting new (stupid) threads every 2 minutes.. and another disgraces our capt w/ a ridiculus comparison!!!

Red's right you are doing drugs. That said I still love Janssen...

yeah, we were all new once....albiet not this insane but still :D....kidding...seriously though although you can't really compare Stevens and Janssen for obvious reasons...i get the analogy of it.....Janssen is a great player for what he does...he's got good energy, can fight like a mo fo, and gives this team the spark it needs....his problem is that he's a defensive liability...that being said he's very young still...give him a few and he can be a better defensive player and would really compliment the Madden/Pando checking line by being as agressive as he is...that would leave it open for the Devs to actually try to get 3 scoring lines and then have the Doberman/Checking line of Madden-Pando-Janssen....

as for Cam Jannsen, i think he can he can be the 2nd coming of Scott STevens, this guy is always playing with great intensity and only has room to improve....

:doh1::o:hah:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all.

And, I while the idea of 3 scoring lines & a great checking line is nice, Jansenn will never be the guy to be on the line with Madden Pando for the job they do. He may have heart (and I think most of it is due to the "ain't I the 2nd luckiest SOB in the world" feeling he must have, second only to Langdon "I AM the luckiest SOB in the world"), but he doesn't have the talent.

Edited by M.

:noclue:

:doh1::o:hah:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all.

And, I while the idea of 3 scoring lines & a great checking line is nice, Jansenn will never be the guy to be on the line with Madden Pando for the job they do. He may have heart (and I think most of it is due to the "ain't I the 2nd luckiest SOB in the world" feeling he must have, second only to Langdon "I AM the luckiest SOB in the world"), but he doesn't have the talent.

And Pandolfo has talent? :hah:

I agree, I really believe that Janssen is the next coming of Scott Stevens.

I also believe that Ms. Cleo is the second coming of the messiah and all should bare witness to her name.