NJDevs.com 10 Best Plays of the 2005-06

Devilsdude530

OK, so my season review has not moved along very smoothly, so I decided to scratch the idea and do something to recap the season with your help.

NJDevs.com 10 Best Lists

Basically, each week, or every other week, I'll put up a topic, you guys can post or PM me with your suggestions, and I write an article recapping each thing.

Here's the Schedule I'd like to use...

Topic #1: NJDevs.com Plays of the Year (Submissions Close Friday, June 9th)

Topic #2: NJDevs.com Performances of the Year (Submissions Close Sunday, June 18th)

Topic #3: NJDevs.com Lowpoints of the Year (Submissions Close Tuesday, June 27th)

Topic #4: NJDevs.com EGG Line Moments of the Year (Submissions Close Thursday, July 6th)

Topic #5: NJDevs.com Games of the Year (Submissions Close Saturday, July 15th)

So first up, it's the 10 best plays of the year, you all have till Friday to submit. Basically what I'll do is, set it up, the point in the game we were at, what was going on, quote Doc's call, and maybe beg CRASHER to say something.

So, starting now, PM Me with your submissions and why. Of course, you could always post, but I think a PM would be just special.

i just want to do the best 10 games of the year so here goes!

1. 4/18/06 devils 4 montreal 3 ... coming back from 0-3 like that is amazing to win the division

2. 4/9/06 devils 3 rangers 2 ... beating the rags is always good. come from behind win, crowd was amazing

3. 2/3/06 devils 3 hurricanes 0 ... scotty stevens night. shutting out the sh!theads... sold out arena. cant beat it

4. 1/9/06 devils 3 flyers 0 ... lots of flyers fans in CAA a lot of crowd fights... always nice to shut out the retards from philly and kick their fans out at the same time

5. game one ... devils 6 rangers 1 ... amazing crowd. amazing game. what a way to start off the playoffs

6. game four ... devils 5 hurricanes 1 ... i hate carolina... thank god we didnt get swept

7.12/20/05 devils 3 rangers 1 ... 5 min left in the game its 1-0 rangers... the entire crowd is chanting devils suck... wouldnt you know it devils score three goals and win.. shut the garden the hell up

8. 4/16/06 devils 5 flyers 1 ... had a bet with the girlfriend on this game. shes a huge flyers fan... devs really made them look bad this game

9. 12/9/05 avalanche 4 devils 3 SO ... yeah i picked a loss... devs were down 3-0 after the first and came back and had a long shootout but couldnt come out on top. still a great game

10. 1/3/06 devils 3 panthers 0 ... patty is back!