Scott Stevens

Pepperkorn

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... Scott Stevens had an open forum on hockey at the Ice Vault up in Wayne last night. Wonder if anyone was irked he scheduled it for the start of playoffs :giggle:

I was just grumpy because I hate when I get a Stevens fit and he's coincidentally out on the town unbeknowns to me. I've been feeling relatively Stevens free and more yearny for Burns to be back in hockey - i've just been wanting good hockey - but yesterday you all got me all excited about Stevens pink plush stuffed animal...

I would have joined teh adult league to have listened to him speak about hockey. All I want is to watch a game with him. Listen to him :blahblah: about hockey. I dont even want a pony ride as much as I'd like to figure out what it is about his playing I find so perfect. :evilcry:

Anyhow... I'm just tired of liking Stevens. I just want to shake free of it. But it's impossible when no one plays the hockey I like like he did. **heavysigh**

:saddevil::blahblah::saddevil: -- I guess that's really all I had to post huh?

Ok and Devilish's signature photo.. how funny is it how beautifully Stevens signed a pic where he's ruined Willis's career? :blush:

I used to make my esses like that when I was in 6th grade :giggle: now my esses look like like figure 8s... my Gs do too... That signature looks like Zcott Ztevens!

Hey Devilish Nancy - who you sayin' I'm callin' nancy?

and Ms. Drew... I guess food science is on Cook Campus, but yeah, I work on Busch - most of the science is here.

... and that egret is STILL sitting up there. I'd never noticed if I hadn't seen him/her flapping his/her wings. Proabbaly just had to get away from the meyhem called the Raritan!

I love birds. I hear there are massive die outs because of the hot then freezing weather. our gazillion birdhouses are falling into disrepair so i really do feel like I ought to get them back in shape.