Scott Stevens

Pepperkorn

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Rowdy! Those aren't mere clogs they're basically Birkenstocks too.. the double whammy... :( :doh:

You're so... ALBANY! :giggle: My husband has the Birk sandles and then the clogs... and where's he from again... :unsure: oh yeah..... ALBANY!

I like cement head :giggle: Devilish would love clogs if he tried them. He's a very sensative male but he tries to cover it up :P

What's wrong with making fun of how often you post - carpel tunnel from typing :noclue:

Thanks for looking outfor the htread though...

I miss Scott Stevens. especially him swearing on the ice. He's so clean and nice off ice... :yucky: I like dirty scotty

My husband wears clogs thanks to your's truly :uni:

He loved how functional they are :doh1: Seriously like today -- clogs are GREAT in floods! They're my rain gear!

Aha, I bet HE had them for the six years you couldn't find them!

Devilish, you have yet to inform us of what is so bad about clogs.

And yes, I do wear them... these, to be specific. And if you have a problem with that, cement-head (oh, I'm sorry, concrete-head :rolleyes:), tough sh!t.

Well, I wouldn't consider those clogs. Don't they have to be made of wood or something? Synthetic clogs? :noclue:

And no I don't paint my nails or wear a thong Sammy.

Liar, I bet that was you, both times! :P

Well, I wouldn't consider those clogs. Don't they have to be made of wood or something?

I concur. Those are birkenshtocks. Also not a very manly shoe though.

My husband just corrected me -- he saw that lots of clinicians on their feet all day wore clogs so he, on his feet doing lab work thought they'd be better for his feet. He asked I clarify for you all -- it wasn't ME who got him to wear them :giggle: Rowdy -- he just laughed when i told him about your shoes and said wistfully "Ahhhh. Albany is so full of hippie types (wub) " :giggle:

No. I don 't imagine Stevens in a thong ever. Why bother when I KNOW he wears a jock strap How cute must his butcheeks be in that? Of course now I'm imagining him in that Borat one peice thong thing... How scary is that? :yucky: