Rafalski's Numbers

Chimaira_Devil_#9

And by the way. I have always been the Neids naysayer. Neids gave up anywhere from 3 to 5 point blank shots on Marty every game because of mishandling the puck. But in his defense (and not raffys') at least he tried to bring the puck up ice to initiate an attack instead of waiting for the defense to come and knock him off the puck. Today's defense is so poor, that I'd rather have 10 Neidermayers trying to bring up the puck instead of the statues we have now (apologies to Greene and Oduya, who at least try).

And by the way. I have always been the Neids naysayer. Neids gave up anywhere from 3 to 5 point blank shots on Marty every game because of mishandling the puck. But in his defense (and not raffys') at least he tried to bring the puck up ice to initiate an attack instead of waiting for the defense to come and knock him off the puck. Today's defense is so poor, that I'd rather have 10 Neidermayers trying to bring up the puck instead of the statues we have now (apologies to Greene and Oduya, who at least try).

You only let Raf go, if you think you can get a better option out there....

there is no better option on the market, and anything else you'd get out there you'd pay a stupid amount of money for them

and then 3 months into the season ALL of you pushing Raf out the door will be begging for him to get traded back here!!! :argh::argh::doh1:

I've read this book before on this damn forum... NO THANKS :P