GDT: DEVILS @ TB 7:30PM

msweet

Gotta love Clarkson. This guy reminds me a lot of young Randy McKay. Will chip in with the odd goal/play every now and then, and ALWAYS willing to drop the gloves.

He dropped one there in the 2nd when he got his glove stuck in the photographer's opening in the glass. :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was trying to say in here for weeks now. A LOT of people here are waaaay to quick to push the panic button. Our (maybe?) captain-to-be Langenbrunner and the return of White have done WONDERS for this team on their returns. When Elias and Rachunek come back, hopefully they can re-join the fold easily and the Devs will look quite impressive.

I thought it was going to be 3-2 after Oduya fell down behind the net and gave the puck away. I just wait for one of those every game.

I really can't figure out why this bum hasn't been sent to Lowell by now. You know Marty can't be too happy about it either.

Chico during the 2nd period highlights: "...and after all that, Marty Brodeur with about 8.....or 6.....great saves."

He paused and knew he was about to say something stupid halfway through that sentence. I literally laughed out loud there. He cracks me up.

Edited by nmadd

Anyone who threw away the season has got to be smiling and shaking their heads now. We haven't done anything yet, but we sure look pretty damn good.

Nobody on this board would have done that! :whistling:

this game is so strange.. i can feel a TB PP coming on soon.. Zubrus took down St. Louis (shoulda been a penalty, fortunately it wasn't).. and the stupid telecast has to take a commercial break during a call which could be against us for too many man on the ice

Edited by nmigliore

Nobody on this board would have done that! :whistling:

I haven't been here that long, but I have noticed there isn't anywhere near as much trolling on this board as there is on NJ.com. I've posted there for a long time and it is constantly infested with Rags and Flygirls.

The only player on this squad that drives me nuts is Mottou. I have never seen an NH Lplayer fall down so much in my life. He is horrible in his own zone with the puck and I swear he is color blind. How many times can you pass to the other team in one season?

this game is so strange.. i can feel a TB PP coming on soon.. Zubrus took down St. Louis (shoulda been a penalty, fortunately it wasn't).. and the stupid telecast has to take a commercial break during a call which could be against us for too many man on the ice

We need a hat trick from Gio tonight

I haven't been here that long, but I have noticed there isn't anywhere near as much trolling on this board as there is on NJ.com. I've posted there for a long time and it is constantly infested with Rags and Flygirls.

This board has no tolerance for trolls. Those who do grace us don't stay long. :giggle:

bad play by both defenseman on our team (one was Mottau).. they both MISSED the puck and the 'slushy'/beat up ice kinda stopped it, although it mighta been Ouellet's skate, or maybe even Mottau.. who knows.. but both defenseman fanning on the puck like that is just stupid

Edited by nmigliore

phew...I'm glad to be wrong.

Tampa fans all pissed off..

They moaned even louder when it was shown on the scoreboard. Are they dumb?

Tampa fans all pissed off..

They moaned even louder when it was shown on the scoreboard. Are they dumb?

they cry and moan about everything.. like their team.. like the team's coach.. but so do at least 15 other teams now a day

Edited by nmigliore