Ironbound Thriving, Thanks To The Rock.

DougieBrown

ON the downstairs concourse there is a stand... right where the big screen would be outside.. if that helps... so I guess like across the hall from the Fire Bar... Ive seen the JT stand there and a friend got a sandwich there the first game. I think I heard tthere were 2 stands.. but thats the only one I saw soe far. So like before the humungus escalators :)

How was the sammich?

He loved it.... but he had been in Italy for like 5 weeks and was only home for 5 days before returning to Italy and so he said he was pretty much craving all sorts of food he couldnt get tehre.... so I dont know if it was just cause it was a pulled pork sandwich or if it was genuinely good. I dont eat most that stuff so I didnt try it.

He loved it.... but he had been in Italy for like 5 weeks and was only home for 5 days before returning to Italy and so he said he was pretty much craving all sorts of food he couldnt get tehre.... so I dont know if it was just cause it was a pulled pork sandwich or if it was genuinely good. I dont eat most that stuff so I didnt try it.
Edited by Reverend_Hellh0und

We need a restaurant guide that shows the relationship from these kitchens to the Rock - the one they give out only has addresses - -what good is that - I want to be able to plan my escape in time for puck drop ... and a bathroom stop if needed ...

Do you have a map? :noclue:

ask and ye shall recieve!

You DA MAN !

Do you have a map? :noclue:

and yes I have a map but what they need to do is create a street map that shows the Rock and where all these eateries are in relationship to it not the one they give out now which only shows the addresses which mean nothing if you are not familiar with the area.

You DA MAN !

:dance::dance::dance:

and yes I have a map but what they need to do is create a street map that shows the Rock and where all these eateries are in relationship to it not the one they give out now which only shows the addresses which mean nothing if you are not familiar with the area.

maps.google.com ;)

most of these places are pretty easy to get to. Walk down edison pl and follow it to ferry. Most are on ferry.