NFL Week 17

CRASHER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a lack of respect for the coach who rescued your team from the abyss AND installed your franchise QB. You oughta be sad that Bill didn't want to coach anymore because he'd find a way to get to the Super Bowl and possibly beat whatever AFC team got there. Maybe Bum's kid will get it done, but I'd rather have Fat Boy Bill any day. That's just me, but I love the guy for what he did for the Jets. My only disappointment was that Leon Hess died and Parcells left too soon.

Such a lack of respect for the coach who rescued your team from the abyss AND installed your franchise QB. You oughta be sad that Bill didn't want to coach anymore because he'd find a way to get to the Super Bowl and possibly beat whatever AFC team got there. Maybe Bum's kid will get it done, but I'd rather have Fat Boy Bill any day. That's just me, but I love the guy for what he did for the Jets. My only disappointment was that Leon Hess died and Parcells left too soon.
Edited by Hasan4978

It's a futile debate with CRASHER, he would probably blame Bill for Iraq too :P

But seriously I agree, I mean Bill's gotta get some credit for again turning around an organization that was in the dumpster. That's what Bill does. Cowboy fans do think they should win every year and pretty much have, but they were crappy for like four-five years before Bill got there.

Is the man an angel, no...he handled the whole Atlanta-Miami thing shabbily as he has any number of things through his career. He is colorful though so you overlook those things most of the time. And there is some truth to what Udx said about Bill probably not relating to the modern player as much now as even ten years ago.

I don't know that it means he was hindering Dallas - I think going from 9-7 last year to 13-3 has as much to do with Romo being in his first full season and plus the conference being worse as a whole. Not to mention playing the AFC East, which they couldn't help but get three wins against the dead wood there.

Well who kept Romo on the bench all those years... Bledsoe....Testaverde (to me that year is the one I can never forgive him for ... making me see that washed up waste of life and NEVER giving Henson a fair shot... would he have been all pro... probably NOT... but he would certainly have been better then that color blind jackass who retires more times then Ric Flair!!!!

Look how he handled Owens... he failed and lost the player... look at Witten NOW with a coaching staff and a CLUE to use him.... 100 catches... that was likely his CAREER with FatBoy.... yeah he built a good team, but he was LOST when it came to utilizing that talent!! If he was coaching this team now they'd be 9-7 cause we'd be running Barber and Jones off tackle all game till our eyes bled!

And I personally resent being lumped into the category of "it's my birthright to win a championship because I happen to root for this team" garbage I got so pissed off at the Devil FanBase ON THIS BOARD doing this year :P

Believe me it's been a long ugly road to get back GOOD again and I am very appreciative of it!!!