Collegeee

XxLancerHockeyxX

We could guess... Drexel? Villanova? Penn? Temple? Lehigh? Bryn mawr? Haverford? Swarthmore? LeSalle? Villanova is a big Connecticut School (meaning I knew a lot of people that went there) -- but you know, Rutgers was too :noclue: What other schools are around Philthy?

Ohhh. haha sorryyy. Umm Delaware Valley College. its an agricultural school. :)

http://www.delval.edu/

Thats the website, if anyone is interested.

Lake Erie has some alright goalies..the backup was pretty hot actually..I like Janniks face in the first picture i put up there, he looks like even HE can't believe how ugly the guys on his team are...(he's the blondie)

Yeah I was gonna say he looked kinda cute but ummm I saw there goalie last night in the AHL All Star game...ughhh.

http://cluster.leaguestat.com/download.php...players/967.jpg

Omg of course hes hott...look at him. haha

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK -- I'm sure you've heard this again and again... did you apply to UCONN? You don't get much better aggy-wise. Michigan State? Does Guelph have any hockey? They have a Moo U up there too I know.

silly pk, thinking Lancer is going to college to LEARN :lol:

OK -- I'm sure you've heard this again and again... did you apply to UCONN? You don't get much better aggy-wise. Michigan State? Does Guelph have any hockey? They have a Moo U up there too I know.