Playoff invoices are out (sort of)

skeeter

Season and partial ticket holders check your account online on the Devils website. My playoff invoice is on there. My price has DECREASED from the last several years. I have $20 season tickets. My invoice for the first two rounds is $240 a ticket, which comes to $30 a game. In years past it was $35 a game for a total of $280. Apparently the $65 seats aren't going up at all, not that they're gonna sell either way unless we play the Rangers or Flyers. Money is due March 7th.

Season and partial ticket holders check your account online on the Devils website. My playoff invoice is on there. My price has DECREASED from the last several years. I have $20 season tickets. My invoice for the first two rounds is $240 a ticket, which comes to $30 a game. In years past it was $35 a game for a total of $280. Apparently the $65 seats aren't going up at all, not that they're gonna sell either way unless we play the Rangers or Flyers. Money is due March 7th.

There's an invoice in my account for almost $1,900. Interesting.

Guess I oughtta be talking to my season ticket rep guy...

The $10 seats are $20 per game for the first two rounds for sth's. From what I understand I think they'll be $25 for walk-up sales which still isn't bad considering it's playoff games.

It doesn't sound like prices really increased that much across the board. At least in the uppers:

$10 reg - $20 playoffs

$20 reg - $30 playoffs

$25 reg - $35 playoffs (I assume based off the other three prices)

$32 reg - $40 playoffs

And it doesn't seem like the lower deck increased that much either from the thread on HF.

Edited by Hasan4978

25? Hell, I'd do that for a playoff game.

Any idea on what time to arrive for that? I'd assume it'd be the same as a Ranger game, maybe 3-4 hours before they go on sale.

The $10 seats are $20 per game for the first two rounds for sth's. From what I understand I think they'll be $25 for walk-up sales which still isn't bad considering it's playoff games.

It doesn't sound like prices really increased that much across the board. At least in the uppers:

$10 reg - $20 playoffs

$20 reg - $30 playoffs

$25 reg - $35 playoffs (I assume based off the other three prices)

$32 reg - $40 playoffs

And it doesn't seem like the lower deck increased that much either from the thread on HF.

That is still not a bad price. I looked on line and yeah the prices are not that bad. Good to see this happen and hopefully the Rock will be full during the playoffs. :koolaid:

hopefully the Rock will be full during the playoffs. :koolaid:

Full and LOUD.

The CAA was very loud during the playoffs. Especially in 2003. The building literally shook during game 7. lets hope we make the Rock Shake during a playoff run!