NFL Season Preview....

CRASHER

With Christmas morning for adult men coming yet THIS SUNDAY!!! Yes folks... the NFL IS BACK (and about damn fvcking time too!!!)... friends, football and ... um... gimmie a drink that stars with f.... ah fvck I dunno.... anyway... it's time to get back to weekly ramblings... you know you missed it.... and with that in mind... time to take a look at the 2008 NFL Season (and get the DRINKS READY... we're back beatches!!!!)... and guesstimated records are in parenthesis, umkay??

AFC East:

You can just hand the AFC East to the Pats here, but the rest of this should be interesting to

watch... will Brett Favre blow up again like he did 2 years ago? Can Buffalo find a QB who isn't

embarrassing? Are the Dolphins really the sleeper comeback team that I think they are? Will

New England lose before January this year? Lots of intrigue here, despite handing the Pats

the AFC East

New England Patriots (14-2)... the best thing to happen to the Pats this year will be their first

loss... at that point all the pressure is off of them FINALLY and they can just focus on doing

what they do best... winning big... running up the score and various forms of mind-numbing

douchery like they do best! The thing is for a team that went to the Super Bowl, their

schedule is SUPER soft (only 4 playoff teams on the schedule) and the NFC West.. it's going

to be hard for the Pats to lose games based on who they play simply, but this is a team that

could run out of gas in the playoffs and a pass-happy team could be victim to it's own home

field in frozen New England (look at the playoffs last year Jacksonville and San Diego had

them on the ropes BIG TIME)... I don't see a Super Bowl repeat for them but they will come

damn close

NY Jets (8-8)... no I am NOT convinced Favre makes the Jets better (give me a smart QB

with a "Dead Arm" (again which is bullsh!t... you don't make the NFL without being able to

throw down the field... unless you are Brad Johnson) over the moron QB with a "Live Arm",

and rest assured Brett in his best days was still a DUMB QB) but with the Favre bashing aside

... the Jets DID get better... and Thomas Jones will have a good year behind the billion dollar

O-Line they pumped out there... the defense is better... and they are due for a bit of a

bounce-back after last year's sweet debacle! But I still don't think Favre is the right guy to put

them in the playoffs (he makes as many dumb plays in the big spot as good ones at times and

he will cost the Jets games this year... and people will shrug and go "it's just Brett".... you

bet your ass it is!

Buffalo Bills (8-8)... a strange team, I don't like their QB (JP 4 life!!!!)... I'm semi-sold on the

defense, the WR's are interesting... but they are benefiting from the classic soft schedule

(AFC and NFC West.. CMON SCHEDULE PEOPLE!!!)... and they have a legit stud RB (and

one of the few teams NOT splitting carries in the backfield... the most annoying trend in

fantasy football dammit!!), but Buffalo will do what they always do.... look just good enough

to not be good enough and at least we'll be able to enjoy some VINTAGE Buffalo Fan explosions

on not only NJ Devs,but on my phone in Sun Tavern each and every Sunday... CMON BILLS!!!!!!

Miami Dolphins (7-9) ....I really think this could be the sleeper team of the AFC, say what

you want about Chad... and I did because he was a Jet and by law I am forced too....but

Chad WINS (he even won with HERM that should tell you something!), and I've said it

everywhere else... Ted Ginn Jr. is the best WR that Chad has thrown to since Keyshawn...

Anthony Fasano will be a great sleeper TE... the defense will be young and hungry... and I

just feel kinda good about this team (not to mention Miami will get off to a great start in

beating the Jets in CHAD'S REVENGE game!!)... this is not your 1-15 Dolphin team anymore!

And hey half of this team was a part of the 13-3 Dallas team.. you half that and you got instant

7-9!

AFC North:

This is going to be an interesting division to keep an eye on... the schedule was harsh to them

by giving all these teams the opponents of, Dallas, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Houston,

Tennessee, Washington, NY Giants and the Eagles... that's alotta tough teams (and I hope

they go back to the old way of the schedule where you played all the teams that finished in

the same place as you did... maybe when the league goes 18 games)....I see the Steelers as

the class of this division and things just not going as well for everyone else here, but the teams

in this division may be better then their records will be and just victims of a NASTY schedule....

Pittsburgh Steelers (10-6)... good tam... solid all around... good players... but my God what

a rough patch in the middle of the season for them (Indy, SD, Cincinnati, New England and

then Dallas).... it's going to kill them... they'll be a fun team to watch now, with the ability

to mix it up with throwing and running and balance all over the place... The Steelers are still

the class of the division by far and likely the only legit playoff team in the AFC North (at least

on paper before the season starts which is always a dangerous assumption)

Cleveland Browns (7-9).. the feel good story of last year comes crashing down this year, one

of the guys I work with called them the 2008 Saints and he's probably not too far off there.....

Already the big 3 are sporting injuries (Anderson, Lewis and Edwards).... was Jamal Lewis'

rebirth a fluke last year? Can Derek Anderson shake out the cob webs from that thrashing in

the Giants game?? Can they handle the fact that they are on the NFL Radar and teams will

take them serious?? Can ANYONE play defense here?? Like I said... I got a baddd feeling

about this.....

Cincinnati Bengals (7-9).. a team that has the talent on the offensive side of the ball (any

team that can cut a guy like Rudi Johnson is obviously capable on the offensive side of the

ball)... Carson Palmer has the talent for sure... but already the WR core is ravaged.... TJ

Hash-Brownie and Chad Johnson (who will play hard because he is totally playing for a

contract to get out of this mess) are already beat up....It's funny how teams bring in

"defensive geniuses" like Marvin Lewis and they can't stop a 12 year old with cerebral palsy

and a walker on defense (yes I can make fun of CP because I spent 7 years of my life with

a girl who had it :P).... Maybe it's time for the Bengals to try soccer??? I just see EPIC FAIL

in the cards for the Bengals and a 4-5 win season is possible so they tear it all apart, but it's

hard to shoot that low when they have the offensive talent that they do have.....

Baltimore Ravens (6-10)....this is a theme for some of the lesser teams in the league this

year... but it holds true for the Ravens... despite the aging defense and not knowing how

many good years McGahee got in the tank... this is NOT about this year for the Ravens this

year.... this year is about finding out if TroySmith or Joe Flacco are your guy and can they

grown and matrue into a real QB for next year.... some people are smoking crack and calling

this a playoff team (then again they also drafted Leon Washington in the 7th Round of a

fantasy football draft, so take it as you will.... wacky things DO happen in the NFL).. but

when you look at talent and dealing with the 2 best divisions in the NFL (NFC East, AFC

South).... good luck with that!!!!

AFC South

Is there a tougher more complete group of teams anywhere? I don't see it....all four of these

teams are legit playoff stacked, but probably only two will make it because of them all beating

up on each other... you put the Texans anywhere but with New England and you would be

talking Division Title... this division is really THAT good.... and you can't count out the Titans

with Vince Young... he doesn't put up stats but he WINS, and they did put three teams in the

playoffs last year too.....

Indianapolis Colts (11-5) ... yeah they're getting older... yeah Peyton Manning is a question

mark with the knee injury and being locked in seclusion does make you worry some... but

the biggest question mark the Colts have is Marvin Harrison... and look... Anthony Gonzalez

looks ready to step in there....the defense is still suspect and you have to question how fast

Tony Dungy takes the foot off the gas with this team and if it makes them too soft to compete

(all you need do is look at least year and look at the teams that played at 110 MPH and those

who didn't to see the answer here), but while it's easy to question the heart and desire... it's

impossible to question the talent here....if this team was in the NFC they'd be a Super Bowl

Contender.....but they may not even be the best team in the AFC South at this point... hey

life's a bitch... and so's the schedule eh?

Jacksonville Jaguars (11-5)... I believe fully in this team, the QB doesn't make mistakes...

the running game is good... the defense is tough and physical and they are totally in the

mold of their coach Jack Del Rio, adding Jerry Porter gives them a pure down the field threat

they never had before, this team has the talent to make a serious AFC run as well but I don't

know if they can get through this rough division and then a stacked AFC Playoff run... home

field would help but I don't see them getting it.....

Tennessee Titans (8-8) ... I like this team... I really do, they play tough, they play hard, they

are well coached... they gave us Adam Jones (always helps to bribe the GM don't it??).... they

run the ball well and Vince Young FINDS ways to win games... they play tough... every down

....the problem is they're a lesser version of the Jaguars, but not as good....which means it

kinda sucks to be in the same division with them eh?

Houston Texans (8-8) Like I mentioned I'd love this team a LOT more in a softer division... I

think they have good talent all over the place... and like I said year one... is anyone laughing

at taking a stud DE like Mario Williams over an overrated 3rd Down back in Reggie Bush??? I

think not! Maybe the secondary isn't as good as it need be with the Colts in the division but

this is a solid sound roster with few holes in it...maybe the running game is questionable... but

the odds say Steve Slaton will run the ball and be fine, sadly the ceiling in this division is be

better then the Titans, which could push you for the number 2 Wild Card Slot.....

AFC West

Rebuilding almost seems the key word in the AFC West... the Raiders will be up and coming...

Denver is trying to figure out who it's stars are on offense.... the Chiefs will suck as long as

Herm is bumbling along there.... and then there's San Diego that pre-Merriman injury have

the player for player most talent in the league... it's a safe bet who will win this one here...

but it will be interesting to see where the rest of the chips fall and the Raiders are VERY intriguing!

San Diego Chargers (12-4)... Even with the eventual season-ending injury to Merriman, this

team is DAMN loaded.... not really a soft spot on the roster, and now last year they proved

they can win in the playoffs with their AFC Title Run (and having the Patriots by the balls with

Rivers on one leg and LT out with the knee injury, just adds to how CLOSE this team really

was to the Super Bowl), I still really like this team alot and they are going to be run to watch

... but can they make that run one more time? I'd tend to think they could (having a weak,

but improving AFC West to beat up on helps too)

Denver Broncos (8-8)....this team can almost be a victim of Mike Shanahan's pure arrogance

... his obsession with Jay Culter being John Elway 2.0 is just WRONG so far....his refusal to

take advantage of his dirty/cheap shot... err... I mean superior technique.... offensive line

and pound the ball with whatever random RB he uses.. but his unhealthy obsession with

Cutler (not to mention a slightly overrated defense that has the secondary but lacks pass

rush to be effective)...hopefully finally this is the damn year they fire this arrogant weasel

and get this franchise on the right path!!!!

Oakland Raiders (5-11)... Could it finally be the Raiders are going in the RIGHT direction?

Well an offense of Russell, Fargas, McFadden and Javon Walker is a good start...the D

is solid and added DeAngelo Hall to it's depth chart which will help... it's not going to all

come together at once this year... but they will be a pain in the neck later on this year

.... it's a shame they didn't just eat the season and let Russel play more LAST year so he

could have NFL action under his belt... if he did this could be a legit 7-9/8-8 type team...

but as they are... they will make the bbay step forward at last now this year and inch

their way back to respect in the NFL!

KC Chiefs (2-14).... I really even had trouble picking this team to win TWO games... they

are horrid... this is the only team in football that would run a draw on 3rd and 8 and expect

it to fool the other team and get a first down.. EVERY TIME! I can't see it... the QB is awful,

the defense is worse and will be on the field like 55 minutes a game, and yes Bowe, Johnson

and Gonzo are GOOD... but the Herm Factor wins out here by FAR... this is gonna be a rough

year for our beloved Chiefs Guy!

NFC East

This division yet again could foot 3 playoff teams in a weakened NFC, and again could host

the Super Bowl Participant as well... just this year it better be the RIGHT damn team... there's

no sure fire "bad" team in the four (though when McNabb gets injured the Eagles will be pitiful)

... and there's no easy win of the four... makes me miss the days of the Cardinals being in

here to beat up on!! Should be a fun group to watch though!

Dallas Cowboys (12-4)... Well all the pieces are here... all the talent is here... there's no real

hole in this team (and what team can sport former TNA World Tag Team Champion, see...

team player!!!!, as their NICKEL back and PR)... there's really NO excuses in Dallas this year

... soft coach... Jessica Simpson.... don't want to hear about ANY of them, no team in football

can match up player for player with this team and it's really Super Bowl or FAIL for this team

(and god damn I HATE it going into a season like this... cause it can only go wrong for you

when you look THAT good starting... there's no room for error and you almost can't enjoy

regular season wins... because it's so what... they were 13-3 LAST year and failed miserably

... so no bullsh!t... no excuses... and I swear to Christ if Patrick Crayton drops one more pass

I will WALK to Dallas and stab him in his testicles so he can never spawn again!!! GET IT

DONE... period!!!!!

Washington Redskins (9-7) intriguing little team here... they have the parts (especially on

defense)... the running game is good...and Santana Moss can still hit home runs in the

passing game... but it's kinda like Giambi without the r'oids and the home runs, but you still

don't wanna throw him fastballs... anyway that's WAY too much Santana Moss (and to be

honest a disgusting amount of baseball talk too... yeech... I need to wash my mouth out

with soap... or jack daniels or something!) ... the whole thing with this team is... will Jason

Campbell get more better this year?? I really think he will... and I think that's good enough

to get back where they were last year....

NY Giants (8-8)... I really hate evaluating this team... I really do... if I didn't live in Fraud

Fan Central (speaking of... how about that Rutgers game today eh??) I could probably

be more fair to this team... but let's be honest here... EVERYTHING and I do mean

EVERYTHING went right for the Giants last year... and let me use evidence as my example

here.... remember when the Steelers had that bullsh!t run to the Super Bowl (don't we

forget the TD that shouldn't too).... and how it ALL went their way??? There is a price to

be paid for that.... and it usually comes in a VERY rough follow-up season... and look

it's already happening... the Giant pass rush is down two people alrerady, and that

defense was AWFUL when it wasn't backed by the pass rush....the offense will be fine

... hell they got better without Shockey last year and no reason to think it won't now....

Plaxico (who seems invulnerable on game days) will not practice and get 12 TDs again (or

then again... like I said... when things go wrong maybe he finally shuts it down), and

one more Fromer's Fun Fact for you... each time the Giants made the Super Bowl...

they followed it up with missing the playoffs.... chew on that one folks!!!

Philadelphia Eagles (7-9)... you look at this team on paper and they look ok.... and they

have a pretty soft schedule (49ers, Atlanta and Chicago of note)...but I know better

about this team.... it's not IF McNabb gets injured... it's WHEN and as soon as it does...

it gets ugly indeed... same with Westbrook.... he always seems to be constantly probable,

and then he always misses that ONE game your fantasy team needs them the most...

this WR core is all sorts of beat up (case in point how do you go TWO SEASONS not

knowing you have a sports hernia... no I don't mean McInjury... I mean Kevin Curtis!!)

.... I just don't see it in Phily again, they'll be a pain in the neck team.....but ain't good

enough... not this year....not as built....

NFC North

There's not a sure-fire "good" team in here with no question marks.... will Aaron Rodgers

be the man? (Woooo!).... can Minnesota throw the ball forward without it being a screen

pass to Peterson? Can the Lions run the ball (maybe now with Rudi Johnson) and play

defense? Can the Bears get a single first down?? Not much in talent to see here, but this

division will host many a five-star trainwreck day of football and we love them for it!!!

Green Bay Packers (11-5)... Favre be damned this team actually has the chance to be

BETTER this year without him... you know... like with a QB who actually PLAYS the system

and doesn't change the play on a whim and make dipsh!t out passes that cost his team a

chance at Super Bowl... and then have a bitch fit because they didn't add a WR that they

didn't NEED and whine his way to the Jets... um.. yeah... they'll be FINE (and have a better

season then the Jets for SURE) the defense is young and improving... an offense with

Donald Lee, Ryan Grant, Jennings and Driver is pretty good... and this is a solid if not

GOOD team all around and it's not like Aaron Rodgers didn't put play Favre in the same

they split time in last year right? I'm really rooting for this team because of Favre's bullsh!t

in the off-season!

Minnesota Vikings (10-6)... Hey Adrian Peterson fans.... remember Frank Gore in year

one.... then remember Frank Gore in year two??? Get used to that... it's gonna happen

this year... the honeymoon is indeed OVER... look at their opening schedule... (GB, Indy,

Carolina, Tennesse, and New Orleans.... 1-4 start anyone??), the QB is questionable and

unproven on his BEST day... the WR core is... eh... Berrian is nice but he's a #2 and

nowhere near a #1, now if Syndey Rice... well and "Action" Jackson can develop.....

um.. yeah... godo luck with that... this team is a QB and #1 WR away from Super Bowl

level... they just ain't got it .... yet, and the way the schedule pans out the Giants/Vikings

game on the 28th could very well be a playoff game! Their schedule does get tolerable in

the middle but they are going to have to overcome a tough start to get going this year!!

Detroit Lions (6-10)... holy God the Lions schedule is ROUGH, NFC and AFC South means

6-7 losses right there as this Lions team just ain't so good at all... and I can't see any team

led by John Kitna being any good still... the offense will be better and BALANCED... the

defense... again ... I dunno... this seems to be one of those teams that if they are better

in game 17 then they are in game 1... they did their job this year......(though as I was

writing this they DID add Rudi Johnson to the fold and that can't hurt the running game none!)

Chicago Bears (3-13).... I've called them the worst team in the NFC, and by God can you

blame me?? Look at their receivers?? PATHETIC... Nowhere in football is there such a

collection of has-been and never will be's (yes I mean you Brandon Lloyd!)... I do like Kyle

Orton... this team wins for him, but Jesus Christ I don't think Peyton Manning backed up by

Joe Montana could win 8 games with this pile of AIDS on the offensive side of the ball....

Matt Forte could be good, but he was drafted by the Bears and that means EPIC FAIL

(Cedric Benson... Curtis pecker anyone?)... yeah the defense is still good, but a light day

will be them on the field for 40 minutes, and that's if they are lucky... this team is BAD

folks!!!!

NFC South

Almost a forgotten division when you look for powers in the NFC... people have forgotten

about the Saints run two years ago, and that Tampa was in the playoffs last year.... not

to mention that three of these four teams have made Super Bowl appearances in the last

ten years (yes I know 10 years is an ETERNITY in the NFL, but this division gets no love

much like the South in the NHL's Eastern Conference, when maybe it should be taken

more seriously....

New Orleans Saints (11-5)... as bad as things went for the Saints last year they still almost

made a run at the end to make it interesting.... the bullseye is off of them now... but they

are still a good team player for player... defense is improved... the coach is good, and it

looks like if McAllister comes back ok from his annual knee injury the running game will be a

good 1-2 punch of Deuce doing all the real work and Reggie Bush using Matrix Moves on the

outside... the WR's are solid to good...and Drew Brees is the kinda QB that can keep Shockey

in line (he'll say something dumb and Drew wuill drag him by thefacemask to the sideline yelling

SHUT THE fvck UP and it will be amazing!)... this is a classic bounce back year for them, and

being in a softer division helps too... this should be a good year for them... well unless this

hurricane wipes out the city... again :P

Tampa Bay Bucs (8-8)... kinda defaulted into winning the NFC due to collapses by Carolina

and New Orleans to win this division... but in all reality they ain't that good.... Garcia is a

nice QB, the WR core is adequate (Ike Hillaird... CMON!!) aside of Joey Galloway who is

stupid good despite being older then time itself! This team fluked it's way to 9-7 last year

and I don't really see it happening again... and even 8-8 might be generous.....

Carolina Panthers (9-7)...This team has been an uncharismatic enigma since it's Super Bowl

Shootout loss to the Patriots.... they seem to always have the talent...but then something

happens... Delhomme gets hurt... the running game SUCKS... the D-Line falls apart...

SOMETHING seems to blow up this team and after seeing it more then once it's hard to

believe they will put it together... I think they went smart with RB Jimmy Stewart, I think

Delhomme is going to bounce back good this year.... Steve Smith will be fine after his

suspension, adding Moosh on the other side is good too.... but I dunno... I can't buy into

the enigma, but in a weak NFC this team COULD sneak into the playoffs... and they have

the talent.....this is certainly a team to watch!

Atlanta Falcons (4-12).... Be honest, this is one of those teams that it doesn't matter if they

win or not this year... they know their role, and they're biting the bullet and tossing Matt Ryan

right into the sh!t, so that by the time he's ready to lead they can foot a team around him...

the defense is still solid, but brittle.... the offense can be good with Michael Turner and Roddy

White... but the other teams are simply better here and the Falcon goal (like other teams)

should be to simply be better by season's end and maybe knock off a team or two they

shouldn't, at best... hey at least this QB isn't scouting at the Dog Pound right???

NFC West

Taking a look at this division at a glance... they got a ROUGH schedule, playing the NFC

and AFC East brings a lot of "oh sh!t they can't win this game" to the schedules of a bunch

of already average at best football teams... this is probably the worst divison in not just

football, but maybe pro sports and it's not going to take a massive effort to win this one,

but it's really a toss of the coin as again you can make a case for any of them!

Seattle Seahawks (10-6)... much like the Steelers, they are the one solid team in one crappy

division....questions on the offensive side are there with a beat up receiver core, and no

one really standing out in the running back by committee... well yet (Julius Jones better be

the one if he plans on staying in this league) ... the defense is still solid and the O-Line isn't

dominant, but they have the QB and that will get you far in this league.... Division winners...

likely... playoff winners... not so likely....

SF 49ers (6-10)... another team that won't be as bad as they were last year... as long as

that psycho Mike Martz tries to make Frank Gore into Marshall Faulk 2.0 it should be a good

thing and he'll do well this year... he still can't score on the goalline, but hey who's perfect..

right?? The defense is still solid, and JT O'Sullivan is no Alex Smith (for better and not so

worse right... man I hope to hell that guy saved his paychecks...).. Bryant Johnson and

Issac Bruce upgrade the WR corps (but could it get any worse... yeah it could be the Bears

wideouts....) and it just may be a turnaround season for them... not good enough for the

playoffs, but in this pile of crap... they could contend still.....

Arizona Cardinals (6-10)... you just look at this team and you wonder... the offense is good

... and for better or worse, Kurt Warner's prayers were answered and he got the starting job

(which makes ZERO sense this is not a team capable of making a big playoff run and you got

this kid Leinart.. PLAY HIM) Don't get me wrong... I like the coach, I like some of the person

nel... but I think Edge is near finished and I don't see it happening this year, Warner too just

ain't good enough and the defense ain't there.....

St. Louis Rams (5-11)... you look at this team and you say... hey they ain't bad... Bulger...

Jackson... Holt, the kid Long... you'd think it's gonna be better.... but Jesus... you watch a

pre-season game or two... and you're like oh my God... this team is horrible! They can't seem

to get the offensive line working... and when you ain't got that you got nothin... I'd be amazed

if he plays all 16 games again...he's gonna take a BEATING and he's really not tough enough

to survive them (then again we all can't be say... Rob Johnson!)... least they will be better

then last year.... like that says a lot right?

It's like Heinz catchup... takes damn long for it to come out but HOLY sh!t it's worth the wait.

Bravo, crasher, bravo.

It took like 7 hours today... well between mass IM convos... my Wii Fit-fit... amusing myself at how I set the Rutgers Program back 3 years in one fell dumping :lol:... watching Raw... and well I ate dinner too B )

it's good to have SOMETHING to write about again!!!

Wow. Great job CRASHER.

I just want to let you know I appreciate the time you put into this. Holy crap. I mean I read every team and it was pretty much dead-on, imo. Man, 7 hours (with pit stops)? I believe it.

I'm SHOCKED at your Dolphins 7-9 projected record. You only hear that type of record from Dolphins fans only. I'm glad you think they're going to surprise some people. Do you really think Ted Ginn, Jr. is the best receiver since Keyshawn Johnson for Chad Pennington though? If you're right, than I'm scared. Because Pennington made Laveranues Coles into a very good receiver, imo. And if Ginn puts up a 1,000 yard year, not to mention his kick/punt returns taken to the hizzy, everyone will be saying, "Brady Quinn who? Ginn > Quinn." I really hope you're right.

I'm surprised you didn't mention their running game, for that will most definitely be the strongest part of their game. Can I get your opinion on Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown splitting carries this year? Will it be similar to the Julius Jones and Marion Barber duo the past 2 seasons...with better talent? :)

It's great to get an outside, unbiased view of your team. Right on brother.

Wow. Great job CRASHER.

I just want to let you know I appreciate the time you put into this. Holy crap. I mean I read every team and it was pretty much dead-on, imo. Man, 7 hours (with pit stops)? I believe it.

I'm SHOCKED at your Dolphins 7-9 projected record. You only hear that type of record from Dolphins fans only. I'm glad you think they're going to surprise some people. Do you really think Ted Ginn, Jr. is the best receiver since Keyshawn Johnson for Chad Pennington though? If you're right, than I'm scared. Because Pennington made Laveranues Coles into a very good receiver, imo. And if Ginn puts up a 1,000 yard year, not to mention his kick/punt returns taken to the hizzy, everyone will be saying, "Brady Quinn who? Ginn > Quinn." I really hope you're right.

I'm surprised you didn't mention their running game, for that will most definitely be the strongest part of their game. Can I get your opinion on Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown splitting carries this year? Will it be similar to the Julius Jones and Marion Barber duo the past 2 seasons...with better talent? :)

It's great to get an outside, unbiased view of your team. Right on brother.

(you shoulda seen the work put into the sorta live play by play recaps.... oi vey :blink:)

Every year one team comes outta nowhere and we look at them and go... how the hell did they do that!??!!

And if you look at Miami's schedule it's awful weak (but you know this)... playing the NFC West helps and can

give any team a chance to win 3 of the 4 games.... and like I said... Chad wins... and yeah I think that, but I've also never been a big fan of Coles and Crotchery personally, so it's a compliment but it's not in the process

... I was also tired by the time I hit Miami (the magazine I used for the schedule, and I actually sat there with a pen and wrote W and L for each team).... it listed the teams in ABC Order.... so yeah, and I think Raw was starting! I'd say also both Brown and TOOT TOOT Ricky are superior to Julius... I see neither as the battering ram like MB is either... but if we were looking at say a Madden roster both of their values would add up higher then MB and JJ

I wonder what any Chiefs and Raiders fans think ??? :lol:

Buffalo Bills (8-8)... a strange team, I don't like their QB (JP 4 life!!!!)... I'm semi-sold on the

defense, the WR's are interesting... but they are benefiting from the classic soft schedule

(AFC and NFC West.. CMON SCHEDULE PEOPLE!!!)... and they have a legit stud RB (and

one of the few teams NOT splitting carries in the backfield... the most annoying trend in

fantasy football dammit!!), but Buffalo will do what they always do.... look just good enough

to not be good enough and at least we'll be able to enjoy some VINTAGE Buffalo Fan explosions

on not only NJ Devs,but on my phone in Sun Tavern each and every Sunday... CMON BILLS!!!!!!

Over/Under on what time EST you will receive my 1st eruption this Sunday against the Seahawks: 2:33PM EST

Any taker$? :P

And after having the toughest schedule in the NFL 2 years in a ROW.it$ about darn time!

CMON 10-6!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LOTCB

Over/Under on what time EST you will receive my 1st eruption this Sunday against the Seahawks: 2:33PM EST

Any taker$? :P

And after having the toughest schedule in the NFL 2 years in a ROW.it$ about darn time!

CMON 10-6!!!!!!!!!

all it's gonna take is one 3 and out and my phone's gonna explode :P

CMON CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people are smoking crack and calling

this a playoff team (then again they also drafted Leon Washington in the 7th Round of a

fantasy football draft, so take it as you will

Whoa hoooo! Honorable mention!!!!!

Even with a Ed Reed (the best defensive player in the NFL) out, we will still finish higher in this division than the Bungles and the Brownouts. Derek Anderson (one of our QB castoffs) is a flash in the pan.

CRASHER, as a Pats fan agree with your projection on the W-L record (although I could see them going 12-4 or 13-3...14-2 would be my high side), but I don't see them winning big so often as they did last year. I think the games are going to be considerably closer...I think they'll still put points on the board (in the mid-400s somewhere), but I think they'll also give up more as well (low 300s).

CRASHER, as a Pats fan agree with your projection on the W-L record (although I could see them going 12-4 or 13-3...14-2 would be my high side), but I don't see them winning big so often as they did last year. I think the games are going to be considerably closer...I think they'll still put points on the board (in the mid-400s somewhere), but I think they'll also give up more as well (low 300s).

Considering how I have Brady in my money league I'd love to see 500pts again... but I doubt it... you can't do that in the North East past October, the joke schedule in the AFC East helps though.....

So I was sitting and thinking about "how are we going to pass the ball as easily with Hurd and Austin out?"... then I remembered we were playing the Browns. :lol:

Slot out Felix Jones!!!

Then again ANYONE is gotta be better then Stone Hands Crayton!!!

I'd love to see Steinbeck unleashed too since he's been much hyped within Cowboy circles

Slot out Felix Jones!!!

I'd love to see Steinbeck unleashed too since he's been much hyped within Cowboy circles

Enough!!! All these Cowboy fantasy's are sounding more like something out of Brokeback Mountain.

Enough!!! All these Cowboy fantasy's are sounding more like something out of Brokeback Mountain.

This from the guy who thinks the Ravens are making the AFC Title Game without a Madden Football Fantasy Re-Draft?? :P

Slot out Felix Jones!!!

Stanback is the Cowboys 3rd WR right now behind T.O. and Crayton. Hurd will possibly be back for Week 2 and Austin will be back by Week 5 or 6. Stanback will get some balls thrown his way with his size and speed. As far as Crayton, he is on a mission this season after dropping a TD pass last year in the playoffs.

The one thing many people are forgetting about is the fact that Jerry wanted Pac to play a little reciever... no time like the present. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a few reps at third reciever... and other than that, I see them doing alot of 2 TE sets and slotting out Martellus or Witten (as we saw alot of last year), or as Crasher said possibly slotting out Felix. As far as Stanback's concerned, I don't think he'll produce much. maybe a catch or 2, only because of who he is-- a QB turned reciever that BARELY made the team. Man oh man am I missing Glenn right about now.

Glenn is still recovering from his injuries I believe and is not 100% healthy. Then there is Joe Horn who is still out there and think he can still produce. I would rather have Horn than Glenn as the 3 WR.