Who is going early for the cheap seats :)

ilostpod

Hey!

It looks like I'll be taking the train down ALLLLL the way from Northern Bergen county LOL. I will be solo it seems as fellow friends/fans have work or other commitments :( What time will you all be heading there for the $10 tickets??? How crazy is it usually for big games, is the line civil? Any words of guidance would be great!

Edited by ilostpod

Hey!

It looks like I'll be taking the train down ALLLLL the way from Northern Bergen county LOL. I will be solo it seems as fellow friends/fans have work or other commitments :( What time will you all be heading there for the $10 tickets??? How crazy is it usually for big games, is the line civil? Any words of guidance would be great!

Last year the only time I got $10 seats was for a Sunday 5:00 game against Atlanta. I got there around 2 o'clock or so, ended up near the front of the line and got tickets no problem. Of course I got a $10 seat and sat in the $100 empty section, but I digress.

I would think if you get there around 2-3 'clock tomorrow you won't have a problem getting $10 seats. I've heard of people camped out earlier for Ranger games, but this game won't have nearly the same demand.

Last year when I asked what time to get there for a Ranger playoff game, some people on this board claimed if I got there any later than 10 AM there was no way in hell I'd get tickets.

I got there around noon, I was the 25th-30th person in line, and the first 200 get $10 seats. I think they cut the line off around 3-330.

I got to the Rock at 10 AM for opening night. I gave up seeing Danyko at the NHL Store to ensure I did. Not sure I would do it again. I got my ticket and sat in sec 216, row 1, seat 7. The college kids behind me were annoying as heck. Try listening to some kid from the rich section of Jersey try to act ghetto for 5 hours and drop f-bombs every other word and see if that doesn't drive you absolutely nuts. Plus I have never heard the lamest jokes in such a long time. If I didn't have my PSP, I would have got absolutley bonkers. If I had some friends to wait out the line with, I might do it again, but I don't know any Devils fans other than me.