Police officers running drugs

Good for you.

You can drive a forklift and boot steroids.

Impressive.

ahh i love forums with rules that people dont listen to.

Rules?

Do you actually think I care?

Jut 'cause you can't handle it even after dishing out when your ignorance caused you to read wrong............

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, you're the one who brought up that i couldn't do your job (this has no basis in reality but whatever)

i'm just sayin, you can't do mine, either (this has a tremendous basis in reality because you're a lot older and probably not in very good physical condition, at least with regards to moving heavy things)

so, about that whole whistleblowing thing

are you down, or would you turn a blind eye

Besides my hand, how would you know anything about my physical condition?

Think it's doughnuts all day?

And 42 is not old. Maybe for immature people, but not nowadays.

And the job thing is mental. You may be strong as an ox, but that doesn't give you what you need.

And you don't have it.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

testosterone levels drop after 35. it's a lot harder to maintain muscle, and it becomes incredibly difficult to add significantly. you're seven years removed from the age of 35.

it's called making an educated guess

so, why aren't you willing to answer a question that does not have you speaking for anyone but yourself

is it because you've already turned a blind eye to other officers committing criminal activities

edit:

is part of the mental aspect of being a police officer ignoring questions you don't like

Edited by Nature's Minister

but if you had, what would you do?

if people in your department were acting like the ones in chicago, would you have done anything

Was that the drug running?

If so, of course.

I live my life actually always remembering a line from 'Minutes to Memories' off the Scarecrow album by Mellencamp.

"An honest man's pillow is his peace of mind"

I am one of the fairest guys in law enforcement, tough but fair. And I gage (gauge?) that by being on the streets for 20 years.

I disclosed something a probation officer did that was not appropriate and could have led to civil litigation, and she was fired. She was incompetent, and I didn't even feel bad about it.

I also acknowledged as true a disclosure that was made by my partner on a civilian employee I worked with everyday. She too was fired.

Didn't like that one, but she did something, not criminal, that she SHOULD NOT have done.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

then i have absolutely no problem with you or the way you conduct your business, or any officer who does likewise

my problem with the police is limited to those who abuse their power, and the ones who see fit to cover it up

also many prominent policies, like no-knock raids.

my problem with the police is limited to those who abuse their power, and the ones who see fit to cover it up

As does every cop I know well.

Don't be silly. They are of vital importance.

Is this what it's all about? Who kicked in your door?

then i have absolutely no problem with you or the way you conduct your business, or any officer who does likewise

Nature, you like weed and or selling it. Am I right or wrong? I think I'm right and if you like it.. great! You probably also give nothing back to society and just like your XBox.

Dip.

I honestly don't care for weed. I don't think it should be illegal, but it's not my thing.

I don't even drink anymore, because the processing of alcohol shuts down protein synthesis for as long as it's in your system.

Leeds:

No knock raids would be fine if they'd take care to get the correct address before conducting them. And when they finally figure out the person in question is innocent, you won't even get an apology.

you should really try making a point without name-calling like a toddler sometime, people listen to you a lot more.

Why did you just post? Are you frustrated.. yes. Funny how libs just like to antagonize and the call DM when they (you) are called a name.

Do you post just to get your post # up Run? No, you're just uneducated and can't keep up with Leeds or myself.

Get that post count up Run because that's a big part of life! :rofl:

Edited by LOULAM1

Why did you just post? Are you frustrated.. yes. Funny how libs just like to antagonize and the call DM when they (you) are called a name.

Do you post just to get your post # up Run? No, you're just uneducated and can't keep up with Leeds or myself.

Get that post count up Run because that's a big part of life! :rofl:

YUPP THATS EXACTLY WHAT ITS ABOUT! GOOD JOB a$$holE.

Maybe he'll take me seriously if I use capital letters and call names...

Believe me, you dont have to be a liberal to know a moron.

Leeds:

No knock raids would be fine if they'd take care to get the correct address before conducting them. And when they finally figure out the person in question is innocent, you won't even get an apology.

I agree.

Would you call the police if someone in your gym was selling steroids?

And you never answered why the hate for the police. Someone you know have their door kicked in by mistake?

you should really try making a point without name-calling like a toddler sometime, people listen to you a lot more.

You mean like when you took a shot at me after I was congratulating you for digging around and picking up on something?

YUPP THATS EXACTLY WHAT ITS ABOUT! GOOD JOB a$$holE.

Maybe he'll take me seriously if I use capital letters and call names...

Believe me, you dont have to be a liberal to know a moron.

:blink::unsure::noclue:

:blink::unsure::noclue:

i guess you didn't get the point i was making.

you know, irony?

You mean like when you took a shot at me after I was congratulating you for digging around and picking up on something?

I apologize for that. It had an aire of sarcasm, it's not everyday you offer me a compliment.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Personal experiences with police while living in the Oranges combined with a deep distrust stemming from any position of authority having seemingly very little oversight.

i'm fine with the police who do their jobs. i don't care if i get a ticket for speeding or failing to signal because i know the rules and i made a conscious decision to break them.

i am not fine with the department in tampa that allowed a sex offender to be on the force and even covered up evidence of his crimes. nor am i fine with an officer shooting a handcuffed dentist who had been arrested on gambling charges in the head, and getting off scott-free on the defense that "[his] hand slipped."

so, partially petty, and partially concern for situations like those i just described

Personally I try to give as much respect as I can to those in law enforcement. Sure, some in my hometown that I know were the bullies in school and still act the same and some aren't very good at what they do. Still, when push comes to shove, they and firefighters put their asses on the line for me every day and I never have to repay that to them, so for that I give them as much leeway as I can.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.