Hey! Njdev25 ...

littleton_devil

I saw the ESPN snippet about Guerin & Turgeon hitting the ice again and was wondering what you might be hearing about their progress ... any eta on when they might play again?

Having watched the Stars this past week makes me hope that Turco doesn't turn into a full-fledged a**-wipe like Patrick Roy ... it's obvious that he's one of the top netminders in the league, brimming with confidence and all, but some of his cocky antics sure smack of Patsy Roy!

Good Luck against the Oilers and then the Coots (Mud Hens) ...

Well, so far Marty Turco is more of a Marty Brodeur personality - very cool and calm and down-to-earth off the ice, so I hope he stays that way.

The word on Turgeon in this morning's paper was that he was going to travel to Edmonton with the team, so he must be very close. The word on Guerin isn't as good. He's only at about 65% according to him, and he still doesn't have full range of motion in that leg. They had to go in a couple of weeks ago and give him an epidural to numb his leg, then basically bend it all kinds of ways to break up the scar tissue that had formed, just so he could bend his knee again. This is a very bad injury, and I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the 2nd round, too.

Thanks for the good wishes. No matter what happens, it will be entertaining!

Hi ya'll..from what I hear tonight ..Turgeon may be able to play in the 1st or 2nd game of Round 2..Arnott will most probably be a go also for game 1 of Round 2..

Sounds like Stars will be without Guerin for the entire round 2 action as "they" are saying around Dallas tonight .. Therefore, Stars' fans are just going to have to be prepared to go the rest of the way without him..Most unfortunate for him and "them"/"us"...

Having watched the Stars this past week makes me hope that Turco doesn't turn into a full-fledged a**-wipe like Patrick Roy ... it's obvious that he's one of the top netminders in the league, brimming with confidence and all, but some of his cocky antics sure smack of Patsy Roy!

no way, Marty is way to much os a smart-a$$ to become Roy like ...

Love Marty, def not patty like

what worries me about billyg is that he isn't making all the usual injuried player comments like 'i can't wait to get back' etc........i think the injury is worse than the stars let on (imagine that!) and i think it really shook him up