Chara

Have Another Donut

He was dominating last night...continually won the puck from every Devil's forward... it was the Devil's very, very hard work that created any chances when he was out there.

You can take it to the bank Lou watched that and is thinking I need dominating guy like that on D

White played very big last nigh and so did Salavdor, who should not be fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't lose him to a broken and or wrist or even have him out for 5 minutes

He was dominating last night...continually won the puck from every Devil's forward... it was the Devil's very, very hard work that created any chances when he was out there.

You can take it to the bank Lou watched that and is thinking I need dominating guy like that on D

White played very big last nigh and so did Salavdor, who should not be fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't lose him to a broken and or wrist or even have him out for 5 minutes

Chara looked pretty good to me, in fact everytime I watch him play I'm impressed and when you see him play live, he is a much more intimidating force than you see on TV.

I still can't believe Ottawa choose Redden over him, probably the main cause for their spiral down in the standings?

Yes, I agree, in the D zone he's a monster, what I should have clarified was- his footspeed/quickness in the other 2 zones.

I always think of him as the best D in the conference and I thought he seemed slow after B's turned it over up ice/neutral zone

or on rushes against him.

but I guess when you have a 45 ft wing span it don't matter much.

I thought he was pretty damn good.. but his shot from the point seemed to be extremely inaccurate.. or at least last night it did

Hard though. It can do some damage, though to be fair that can be a bad thing, see Brookbank, Sheldon and Elias last year.