Mystery Pucks

RockingTheRed81

My wife and I lucked out. She got a Rolston and I got Parise.

The couple we waited with got Rupp and Oduya.

There was one guy going crazy cause he got Daneyko, but he should have been happy he got one.

Wow what are the odds of that lol thats awesome...and it sucks they only had 500 because i know there were alot of disappointed people who didnt get pucks...and who complains about Daneyko? lol he's mr devil

Edited by RockingTheRed81

My wife and I lucked out. She got a Rolston and I got Parise.

The couple we waited with got Rupp and Oduya.

There was one guy going crazy cause he got Daneyko, but he should have been happy he got one.

HOLY sh!t that was what i said when i opened my red bag after waiting in line worried i would not get a puck MARTY!!!!! as my wife say why are you so lucky I (she) got Mottau

Wow what are the odds of that lol thats awesome...and it sucks they only had 500 because i know there were alot of disappointed people who didnt get bucks...and who complains about Daneyko? lol he's mr devil

I heard the guy say that he got a bunch of his auto's already but he should have been grateful nontheless. My wife was off work so we ate and boozed at Brick City from 1:30-3:30 then walked around the other side of the arena and waited with some good people. We were half in teh bag anyway so it was cool.

Wa trying to flip the Rolston for a Shanahan but no luck. Still happy and grateful. Still shocked I got Parise. Was expecting Caron!

They could have sold 1,000+ again.

Edited by Souray44

HOLY sh!t that was what i said when i opened my red bag after waiting in line worried i would not get a puck MARTY!!!!! as my wife say why are you so lucky I (she) got Mottau

There was a women walking around asking for an Elias and wanted to trade her Brodeur for it. She is on crack if you ask me. The players you never give up are Marty, Parise and Shanny. But if you like a player.....I guess some people would.

There was a women walking around asking for an Elias and wanted to trade her Brodeur for it. She is on crack if you ask me. The players you never give up are Marty, Parise and Shanny. But if you like a player.....I guess some people would.

Wow. Does she even realize how much that Brodeur puck is worth? lol...Elias is good to have too. I was so happy when i got his and not a nonfactor devil.

Wow. Does she even realize how much that Brodeur puck is worth? lol...Elias is good to have too. I was so happy when i got his and not a nonfactor devil.

Maybe she has a few Brodeurs already and no Eliases? Who knows. I was happy I got there early enough to make the line and got Elias myself :dance:

Agreed. and dont let go of that parise puck lol

Hell no lol! I collect auto's and memrobillia. I met Zach on Sunday and got a 16x20 signed and the puck goes in the collection. First puck signed by Zach and actually first Rolston auto even with him here all those years before.

Edited by Souray44

Hell no lol! I collect auto's and memrobillia. I met Zach on Sunday and got a 16x20 signed and the puck goes in the collection. First puck signed by Zach and actually first Rolston auto even with him here all those years before.

Yeah i'd like to have Roslton's. Hell, I'd like to have Holik's too for all his years as a Devil.