I need some help

KidRobot

Hey guys,

I'm a poster mostly on HF but I'd figure I'd try it out here as well. Well here it goes,

I've been to all 3 games at home thus far this playoffs via the $20 ticket line (red Zajac jersey if you recall) but on Tuesday I have class from 2:30-5:30. I was wondering if someone could help me and use their extra ticket from their wristband and get me the seat. I'd appreciate it greatly. Even pay $25 for it if you want, but I can't afford much more than that honestly. You can PM me here for more information, I'd be willing to wait in line earlier in the day if you'd want to switch off around 2:15ish.

-KidRobot

Hey guys,

I'm a poster mostly on HF but I'd figure I'd try it out here as well. Well here it goes,

I've been to all 3 games at home thus far this playoffs via the $20 ticket line (red Zajac jersey if you recall) but on Tuesday I have class from 2:30-5:30. I was wondering if someone could help me and use their extra ticket from their wristband and get me the seat. I'd appreciate it greatly. Even pay $25 for it if you want, but I can't afford much more than that honestly. You can PM me here for more information, I'd be willing to wait in line earlier in the day if you'd want to switch off around 2:15ish.

-KidRobot

Get ur priorities straight kid, get drunk and get ur ass to the game.... fvck class its game 7 we have been here all season.

Get ur priorities straight kid, get drunk and get ur ass to the game.... fvck class its game 7 we have been here all season.

+1...

Sure, I already have my ticket, but I'm missing class for this too and TCNJ has mandatory attendance for all classes.. It's all about priorities man!

Im missing my high school baseball game. I already missed a game and made up a lie so i could be at Game 5, lol but Im just coming with the truth for Game 7. I dont care. Devils > Anything.

+1 I have a college class that meets once a week, so missing a class is huge, and well Game 7 > class... doesn't help my college teacher thinks hockey is boring.....

so i read up about the 20$ tickets, what time do you have to be inline to get a guaranteed ticket?

This round anytime around noon was alright.

You could get a $34 college ticket so you don't have to miss class to wait in line: http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44835

I knew about this but didn't really want to resort to it. Finally did though.

Edited by KidRobot

This round anytime around noon was alright.

noon? jesus christ.. i'd pay an extra 14$ to not be outside for 6 hours.

It's not bad really. There's alot of people. You converse, you drink (if you want), you have fun. You even meet Doc Emmerick on a daily basis (he brings the first 3 people coffee)

noon? jesus christ.. i'd pay an extra 14$ to not be outside for 6 hours.

Especially tomorrow- it's supposed to be almost 90 degrees.

sounds awesome especially if you can drink, wish I was in NJ would try to convince some of my friends to do that just sit outside and drink while waiting for game 7 to start............

Do they look down on drinking beer there? or do you just have to brown bag it?

Edited by Halfwar

sounds awesome especially if you can drink, wish I was in NJ would try to convince some of my friends to do that just sit outside and drink while waiting for game 7 to start............

I don't know bro - I always buy my tickets ahead of time. I hate lines.

just poor whatever you have in a soda bottle and be quiet about it.

what kind of tickets do you get from this line? i am guessing good seats, being that all normal price tickets sell.

Upper corners. 233, 216, 208 and 225.

Typically everyone brown bags it. Or you can go to BCB to do it legally.