Tickets still available for game 7

Bringbackbrylin

Unlike Carolina, New Jersey will sell out their 4th straight game in Round 1 of the SC playoffs. :koolaid:

The first 3-games in New Jersey were announced sell outs and Game 7 should sell out by sometime tomorrow.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

Well, while it's good for Vanderbeek etc I'm not too bothered. All I want for game 7 is victory even if it's in front of Crashers mob and nobody else :koolaid:

Last time I went to a Devs/canes playoff game was a game six elimination. Devs being the ones eliminated. They were shutout one nothing with our own Kevin Weekes in net. God how I hated him! So I just can't bear to witness such a thing ever again. I vowed never ever to go to an elimination game. It is too depressing.

Last time I went to a Devs/canes playoff game was a game six elimination. Devs being the ones eliminated. They were shutout one nothing with our own Kevin Weekes in net. God how I hated him! So I just can't bear to witness such a thing ever again. I vowed never ever to go to an elimination game. It is too depressing.

Yeah I think I was at that game too, 2002 right (well it had to be lol)? That game just really sucked.. one of the worst games I attended.

I wish I could be there tomorrow night... The Rock better be louder than the RBC Center, so that means going crazy for every shot and every time a Devil goes down to the ice is needed. :P

But yeah even though their fans are tools, they are loud... that's what we need tomorrow.