Best Seats at the Rock?

Dead

What game will that be? :). I got club seats for 12/11 and 12/16 games :)

Aw man so close! It's the 18th.. If you were in the club seats for the 18th I'd definitely give you my ticket so you could go into the PL and check it out since it seems like your hobby is to see the entire arena.. Darn

That is what I thought, that the seats were at a table. However the seats I had were like club seats in the front row of the goal bar! Nice seats with a really good view! I might get them again if the price is right. Oh and I did not pay face value.

I too like the 3 rows of Goal Bar seating.

If you really want it sit at a table in the Goal Bar there is a guy constantly selling his on Stubhub. Example 1/5 vs. Dallas he has them listed for $70 plus Stubhub fees (you have to buy all 4 tix). Honestly I wasn't a fan though. The TV was in the way constantly. For 1 game it was cool. I don't think I'd want them as my season tickets.

Cool on the Platinum lounge Colin. I have that and the restaurant ledge seats as the only places I haven't been yet.

Edited by mac760

Aw man so close! It's the 18th.. If you were in the club seats for the 18th I'd definitely give you my ticket so you could go into the PL and check it out since it seems like your hobby is to see the entire arena.. Darn

I just may have to see if I can get club seats to the game :) Thanks!

I am on a mission this season to try all the seats, except the tables, as those do not appeal to me at all. Still pending seats in a suite for this season... Almost got 2 seats for the 3/17 game, may still get them??

Well I wont be making it to the 12/16 game anymore, but my parents and sister will be enjoying the game :) I am on the glass to the left of the goal for tomorrows game, should be awesome... I want to see the Devs win tomorrow, no more playing like they drank a bottle of everclear the night before LOL.

Colin have sat in Club Seats Yet?

Edited by Dead

I have that and the restaurant ledge seats as the only places I haven't been yet.

I got ledge seats to the 1/5 game! Should be fun :)

I have that and the restaurant ledge seats as the only places I haven't been yet.

I got ledge seats to the 1/5 game! Should be fun :)

Colin have sat in Club Seats Yet?

Nope so my first time will be the pinacle.. Yeah man if you get club seats to that game shoot me a PM and we can plan to meet up.. You can spend an intermission in the PL and I'll take your stub and go over to the Ice Lounge to check that out.. So yeah let me know :cheers:

I'm one of 11 season ticket holders in the balcony. Still for the money my seats in 107 row 1 can't be beat. $39 a season ticket. We're right next to the second suite level, attack zone twice. No one standing up in front of me to block my view. No one sitting behind me means short concession and bathroom lines. Perfect.

Are there any bad seats on the lower level, say where the the vision line and top of the glass meet?

Thanks.

I was in section 5 row 19 or something right on the aisle by section 6. At times the railing made it hard to see some of the action. Those where the only bad seats that I ever had. Never had an issue with the top of the glass in anyway. :)

I was in section 5 row 13 last game and rather liked it - first time I was sitting downstairs in any arena and really felt I was low enough to be on top of the action but far away enough to see everything unfolding.

The first rows in the 100s are always stellar.

209 doesn't have the greatest views but it's the most fun section to be in. Same with 226 and 232.

I just bought tickets for section 231, 031010 game against the Rangers. Will be my first time at Prudential center and second to a hochey game, first was in Toronto against the rangers also, I'm from M

I was in section 12 row 12 last night (behind the net, visiting attack zone twice). Wasn't really feeling them, when the play was in the other zone it was hard to see through the netting over the glass. It was my first time sitting in seats where I had to contend with the net and it kind of sucked. It was nice being so close to the action (I was right behind where Salvador went down) but I did end up going upstairs to see friends in 232 at one point and didn't feel bad about having $80 tickets in my pockets and sitting in $30 seats.

I was in section 12 row 12 last night (behind the net, visiting attack zone twice). Wasn't really feeling them, when the play was in the other zone it was hard to see through the netting over the glass. It was my first time sitting in seats where I had to contend with the net and it kind of sucked. It was nice being so close to the action (I was right behind where Salvador went down) but I did end up going upstairs to see friends in 232 at one point and didn't feel bad about having $80 tickets in my pockets and sitting in $30 seats.

You were sitting 12 rows behind my parents that night! Sal went down directly in front of them.

Is anybody else noticing that some of the mosts expensive seats in any NHL arena are often among the worst?

Is anybody else noticing that some of the mosts expensive seats in any NHL arena are often among the worst?

Yeah, the closer you get it becomes an upclose view of the area directly in front of you but you strain to see the rest of the ice. Yet you can't really charge less to sit in the lower bowl than you do for the mezz and upper, teams are stuck between a rock and a hard place but even if prices were equal I'd take the mezz center ice or even corner above the lower corner.

I don't know how it is for the other sports, whether you have an issue seeing the other end of the field if you're sitting in the front of the endzone (probably) or can't see the whole field if you're front row at a baseball game.

Yeah, the closer you get it becomes an upclose view of the area directly in front of you but you strain to see the rest of the ice. Yet you can't really charge less to sit in the lower bowl than you do for the mezz and upper, teams are stuck between a rock and a hard place but even if prices were equal I'd take the mezz center ice or even corner above the lower corner.

I don't know how it is for the other sports, whether you have an issue seeing the other end of the field if you're sitting in the front of the endzone (probably) or can't see the whole field if you're front row at a baseball game.

I got the chance to sit first row behind the Mets dugout this past year, my cousin got the tickets from his company. Those seats were phenomenal and provided an outstanding view of the baseball diamond. I assume football must be pretty cool sitting down low too. For hockey though height is far better.