Best Seats at the Rock?

Dead

I have season tickets this year in 114 however,I have been getting seats in different sections around the rock, this season and last season. I had had seats in the following sections the past two seasons. There are more but that is all I can remember. I have some club seats, seats by the glass, ledge seats for upcoming games so I will see how those are. So far I prefer the 100 sections as it is easier to see all the action. Does anyone have any sections they just love?

Section 5 row 19 - View was obstructed by the railing.. thumbs down.

Section 22 row 10 - Good seats :):):)

Section 17 row 18 - Good seats as long as no one is sitting in front of you.

Section 125 row 1 - Awesome!

Section 130 Row 1 - Awesome!

Section 226 Row 2 - Good!

Section 216 Row 7 or something - Ehh not bad ;)

Section 1 - Row 19 Good!

Section 128 last Row - Great!

I was in section 5 row 13 last game and rather liked it - first time I was sitting downstairs in any arena and really felt I was low enough to be on top of the action but far away enough to see everything unfolding.

The first rows in the 100s are always stellar.

209 doesn't have the greatest views but it's the most fun section to be in. Same with 226 and 232.

I have season tickets this year in 114 however,I have been getting seats in different sections around the rock, this season and last season. I had had seats in the following sections the past two seasons. There are more but that is all I can remember. I have some club seats, seats by the glass, ledge seats for upcoming games so I will see how those are. So far I prefer the 100 sections as it is easier to see all the action. Does anyone have any sections they just love?

Section 5 row 19 - View was obstructed by the railing.. thumbs down.

Section 22 row 10 - Good seats smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Section 17 row 18 - Good seats as long as no one is sitting in front of you.

Section 125 row 1 - Awesome!

Section 130 Row 1 - Awesome!

Section 226 Row 2 - Good!

Section 216 Row 7 or something - Ehh not bad wink.gif

Section 1 - Row 19 Good!

Section 128 last Row - Great!

How comfortable was the actual seat itself in the 100s? Any more comfortable/roomier compared to seats in other sections? More elbow room? More leg room? Etc.

How comfortable was the actual seat itself in the 100s? Any more comfortable/roomier compared to seats in other sections? More elbow room? More leg room? Etc.

Crash -The seats are the same as in the 200 sections, less room that the lower level, especially club seats. The view of the action from row 1 in the 100 section I think is the best available. By the glass you are CLOSE but it is easier to see everything from the 100's..

If anything goto a game, and check out the seats in as many sections as you can before the game :)

Edited by Dead

Crash -The seats are the same as in the 200 sections, less room that the lower level, especially club seats. The view of the action from row 1 in the 100 section I think is the best available. By the glass you are CLOSE but it is easier to see everything from the 100's..

If anything goto a game, and check out the seats in as many sections as you can before the game smile.gif

Yes, I sat in the 100s, side view, once during the first season. I definitely enjoyed the view. But I can't recall how comfy the seat was. Actually, I've sat in the end balconies many times -- they are also the 100s. And while the view from those seats is not as good as from a side-view seat, I do remember that the seats are slightly roomier than the upstairs (200s) corners -- although, of course, not as roomy as the lower-bowl seats, which I've sat at twice.

But back to the original post, maybe my favorite experience so far was while sitting at a Terrace Table. Plenty of room there to sit down, stand up, walk around a little, and you don't have worry about blocking the view of anyone behind you because there are no seats behind you! Not to mention each table comes with its own TV, great for replays. I sat at those seats once last season and bought those tickets to another game this season.

Edited by 95Crash

I was in section 5 row 13 last game and rather liked it - first time I was sitting downstairs in any arena and really felt I was low enough to be on top of the action but far away enough to see everything unfolding.

The first rows in the 100s are always stellar.

209 doesn't have the greatest views but it's the most fun section to be in. Same with 226 and 232.

a friend of mine is a STH in 232. i sat with him earlier this year and had a great time. view is obviously nothing special.

of course the devils scored both their goals in the 2nd period when they were shooting on the goal in the other end of the rink.

a friend of mine is a STH in 232. i sat with him earlier this year and had a great time. view is obviously nothing special.

of course the devils scored both their goals in the 2nd period when they were shooting on the goal in the other end of the rink.

I too noticed that they seem to score the majority of their goals in the 2nd period.. Combine that with seeing Marty in net twice and you have the answer as to why I love the "defensive end"

I like this guy!! :cheers:

I think I got that section for the last regular season game! :) Cant wait for December, I will be able to see more than 1-2 games during the course of the month LOL. Except for a short trip to Vegas, and missing a game that I got row 5 clubs seats :soap: , I will be making all the games in Dec.

:gd:

Edited by Dead

I sat in the 100 level for the first time two weeks ago for the game against the Islanders. Maybe it's just me and my incredibly large feet, but I thought leg room was really tight in front of me. Anyone else ever have this issue, or are my size 14's just TOO much?

Anyone ever have goalbar seats? This would appear to be the only seats I have no interest in at all...

Goal bar seats are ok, the leather seats are comfortable, and the lines to get drinks and the bathrooms are obviously much shorter. Here's a view from the goalbar seats, taken with my blackberry cam, so its close to the actual view... not zoomed at all:

IMG00003-20090929-2010.jpg

The seats from the goal bar are actually really nice. The leather seats and shorter lines are the only perk. There's maybe one food stand there which is impossible to buy from during the intermission because that's where everyone goes.

The alcohol is EXPENSIVE despite the many choices.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally you had no interest in them.

What is row A? Weren't you sitting at a table? And where did you get the tickets? Did you pay full price?

That is what I thought, that the seats were at a table. However the seats I had were like club seats in the front row of the goal bar! Nice seats with a really good view! I might get them again if the price is right. Oh and I did not pay face value.

Edited by Dead

Can't wait for my Platinum Lounge game.. Section 19, row 9, seats 11 + 12.. Sat there for the STH BBQ and fell in love :wub:

I almost had to give them up because of the job I'm getting over my winter break, but I worked it out.. Seems like the only way to get these seats is to either buy 10 of them for 1 game @ $350 - $500 a piece or to buy them as season tickets (which gets you in to every Pru Center event)..

Gotta love the ticket renwal prizes.. Hopefully they do it again for '10 - '11

Can't wait for my Platinum Lounge game.. Section 19, row 9, seats 11 + 12.. Sat there for the STH BBQ and fell in love :wub:

I almost had to give them up because of the job I'm getting over my winter break, but I worked it out.. Seems like the only way to get these seats is to either buy 10 of them for 1 game @ $350 - $500 a piece or to buy them as season tickets (which gets you in to every Pru Center event)..

Gotta love the ticket renwal prizes.. Hopefully they do it again for '10 - '11

What game will that be? :). I got club seats for 12/11 and 12/16 games :)