Duck Fans Confidence

thegame346

If you go over to letsgoducks.com you won't find too many threads about how they believe beyond a shadow of a doubt the Ducks will win Game 7. All they seem to want to talk about is how "bad ass" they think Kariya is for coming back after getting the wind knocked out of him. I think they know that the Devils are going to get their matchups on Monday night. I think they can't help but think they have been outscored in NJ this series 12-3. They can't forget they haven't won in NJ since 1996.

The Duck fans can sense their best season yet is going to fall 1 win short.

Sometimes the fans of the team know more than any hockey analyst because they watch all 82 games.

Ugh! Duck fans. I have never seen such a bunch of classless and clueless fans in my life. Through out all of the many Devil playoff series, I have been on the boards of other fans and I have never seen a bunch of idiots like these quackettes.

Sheesh......

All their boards are the same way. No knowledge no admitting their team was ever outplayed. Oh well

:soap: