2003-04 Jhl Season Thread

NJayDevil

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes, we all know that Giggy is the best goaltender in the universe, but unfortunately I've lost a lot of points cause of his ass and I'm tired of the little puffball f'ing up my team. I'll try my luck with McLennan this time around. I know he's been on like half of the JHL teams ( :lol: ) this season, so now it's my turn. I'm sure he'll be an upgrade over Giggy's 7-20-4 record. He's even UNDER the league average in wins! THAT'S HARSH! YEESH!

Boooooooo!

Maybe I should have disposed of Modano in similar fashion when I had Sedin...then again, Dallas has been playing a little better lately as a whole. I know he'd be picked up the minute I dropped him, so no harm in keeping him chained to my bench (though I probably will have to actually use him a couple of times to make up for the games Thornton's missing :P )

I was surprised to see you cut the cord with his Smytheness though...if nothing else because McClennan hasn't played much lately; has he been hurt? I know Turek's back so that's crowding their net up more.

He's been doing nothing but bringing my team around, and I made a promise to myself that if he didn't pick it up by the midway point, I'd dump him. I don't really care if McLennan has been playing a lot or not, I can't afford to have Giggy constantly give up 4 goals a game, get pulled, or just LOSE night in and night out. Rahhh!

DAMNIT! York broke his finger last night, now he's sidelined indefinitely....I CAN'T GET AROUND STUPID INJURIES!!! First it was Kariya...then Langenbrunner...then Kariya again....still Langenbrunner...now Kariya's back, Langenbrunner's nearly back....AND YORK GETS HURT ERGH!!!

Ehh, at least this prevents me from dumping someone right now, I can put him on the IR and take Jamie off without having to make room, so I guess it's not the WORST thing...BUT YORK HAS BEEN ONE OF MY BEST PLAYERS ERGHHHHHHHH!!!!

:rant:

:D Hanging in there in 3rd. Way better than I hoped when I first got into this.

Now if a certain first and second place team would just start faltering. ;):P

For Chokemanek shall lead us to the promise land. :rofl::rolleyes:

So far, the only trade I regret is the Doan trade. No sooner do I do it, Yahoo then makes him a C/LW from a Center :angry: Damn you, Yahoo :rant:

Edited by LetsGoDevils

Oh me of little faith, scratched Whitey for the first time all year cause the Blues being winless in five and his mediocre performance stat-wise since the Stevens injury kind of worried me, as did going up against the Thachuk line. Nice game for Whitey though :clap: Of course for Marty and the rest of the Devils too ;) And for the guys I did play for my fantasy team as well - three goals including a game-winner from Zidlicky.