Nhl 2004 For The Pc

JesterDevil

The demo is now available on easports.com. I played it a few times last night, you can only play Ducks Vs Devils in the demo and can't edit lines or anything, but it plays awesome. Going to have to get used to some of the added controls, such as the saucer pass and what not, but overall it's great fun.

Although I hope it's just the demo, but when it went into a replay after Suregay scored on Brodeur it froze up, the wierd thing is it wasn't the first reply that happened either, it was on the third game that it froze. Hope my system isn't below reqs.

Here's some screens from it, it comes out Sept 23. If you've played the demo what do you think of it?

nhl0911_03.jpg

nhl0911_05.jpg

nhl0911_01inline.jpg

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

Eh the only reason EA got off their asses on this years version as because Sega's NHL2k3 was so much better then NHL 2003 it wasnt even funny. From what ive heard that NHL2k4 is still much better then the improved NHL2004. Except EA is the only one to put out a pc version. Thank god ive got my PS2.

damn !

i've already speak about this game but no one read me ;)

anyway ! in 2004, Langy became a real sniper ! crazy shot B)

gionta is speed as hell (i don't really now if "hell" is such quick.. but i've nothing to say :P )

Fights are awesome !

i won a fight between Brodeur & jiggy :clap:

Hits are much more difficult to do... and pass mode is more realistic (like all the game)

really good game !

I won a fight between Marty and Jiggy too! BUT I SUCK AT THIS GAME! I CAN'T SCORE! I can't figure out how to one-time... Do you hold the shot key? Press it as the puck gets to you? What?

how to score a lot of goal ?

use the blue line shooter... even Scott " The Scoring Machine " Stevens scores a lot with this method :P

I've been playing this game a lot lately on ps2, the dynasty mode is cool but what I really got this game for is the online play. I can understand that this game's online play will not be as good as maddens since not as many people will play but the disconnects online are registered as just a disconnect (ranking goes down but a loss isn'tt given) and from what has happened to me the person that was playing against the person that disconnected does not get a win or even the oppurtunity to finish the game unlike Madden 2004.

If any of you have this game for ps2 and have the capability to play online, post your user name, I'd like to beat all of you, :D