Would you be interested in a Devils Supporters Section *UPDATE*

Satans Hockey

80 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a Devils supporters section to stand/chant/sing for the full 60 mins?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going to do this we must start organzing ideas for chants and songs.

I fully endorse the KILL chant and multiple LGD chants, even though these are already used, but I want to add more to them..

even add in so singing chants. my friend spent a few weeks in Europe and hit up a few different league games from sweeden to germany. he said with the incorporation of songs, it got more of the crowd involved cause they're pretty easy, even if people just hum the melody.

plus it 'd be sick to hear on TV. lol

I vote NO on the "KILL" chant. I mean, what will other teams' fans think of us when they hear a bunch of people in Newark screaming KILL? They'll fear for their lives! So will the players! For goodness sake, what kind of message are we sending to the children?! We'd probably be better off chanting something far less violent and murderous like "You Suck" after we score on them because, after all, they would have to suck pretty bad to get scored on by the lowest-scoring team in the league.

:giggle:

I vote NO on the "KILL" chant. I mean, what will other teams' fans think of us when they hear a bunch of people in Newark screaming KILL? They'll fear for their lives! So will the players! For goodness sake, what kind of message are we sending to the children?! We'd probably be better off chanting something far less violent and murderous like "You Suck" after we score on them because, after all, they would have to suck pretty bad to get scored on by the lowest-scoring team in the league.

:giggle:

I love you for this

I disagree. To me, it's all about the timing of it.

Chanting "Kill" on a penalty kill makes perfect sense.

Chanting "You suck" after our team scores a goal makes no sense.

Now if we start chanting "Kill" after our team scores a goal, that'd be pretty cool.

And if we chant "You suck" while the other team is on its PP, that'd be pretty funny too.

:evil: