New Ticket Contest

TheMazz

When will we know if we won tickets or are getting another good deal for tickets for this game? I wanna know b/c if I didn't win and am not getting another good deal, I gotta buy tickets! Anyone know when we should be notified?

There is likely only 1 winner from this contest as it seems to be just like the one for the Phoenix game. Some will get a email with a link to get discount tickets. Some will get nothing. The last time they sent emails the day right before the game. So I'd expect later this week (Thurs or Friday) they'll send the discount emails. You'll know its happening because undoubtedly someone from here will at least get one of those.

Edited by ghdi

There is likely only 1 winner from this contest as it seems to be just like the one for the Phoenix game. Some will get a email with a link to get discount tickets. Some will get nothing. The last time they sent emails the day right before the game. So I'd expect later this week (Thurs or Friday) they'll send the discount emails. You'll know its happening because undoubtedly someone from here will at least get one of those.

Okay, I hope I get an offer for discount tickets, that would be awesome! If not, I'll just have to use one of the very useful discount options listed in the marketplace sticky.

Thanks!