gold circle skate question

madams9

Had a blast last night. Hing out with some friends and my wife really had a good time. She helped me get multiple auto and most of the players. All the players were super nice. Quality looking auto's as well as opposed to waiting outside for practice which I have done a couple of times. They really look at what you are giving them and enjoy it.

The staff and security were also really nice and helpful.

Highlights for me was getting 3 Martys (wife got 1, I snagged 1), Kovy for me and him signing my wife's Kovy jersey, my wife getting ZP and Elias for me, and Tallinder. Hank is such a nice guy. Love this event!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cute Jwomp!

Hedberg or him?

Had a blast last night. Hing out with some friends and my wife really had a good time. She helped me get multiple auto and most of the players. All the players were super nice. Quality looking auto's as well as opposed to waiting outside for practice which I have done a couple of times. They really look at what you are giving them and enjoy it.

The staff and security were also really nice and helpful.

Highlights for me was getting 3 Martys (wife got 1, I snagged 1), Kovy for me and him signing my wife's Kovy jersey, my wife getting ZP and Elias for me, and Tallinder. Hank is such a nice guy. Love this event!!!

Autograph hoarder!

Went last night and it was awesome. We did some of the autograph lines but my son wanted to skate so we did that. We didn't expect autographs on the ice but almost everybody would do it. At the end of the night we were able to skate over to Kovy who was standing by himself and even get his. We missed out on Brodeur and Parise but my son had a great time skating so that is OK. All of the players were great except for 1. It was late in the night so maybe he was just done with the entire thing.

White was cool. He spent time with my son and talked about enjoying the game and not getting too fustrated. Clarkson was great and would talk about anything.

Went last night and it was awesome. We did some of the autograph lines but my son wanted to skate so we did that. We didn't expect autographs on the ice but almost everybody would do it. At the end of the night we were able to skate over to Kovy who was standing by himself and even get his. We missed out on Brodeur and Parise but my son had a great time skating so that is OK. All of the players were great except for 1. It was late in the night so maybe he was just done with the entire thing.

White was cool. He spent time with my son and talked about enjoying the game and not getting too fustrated. Clarkson was great and would talk about anything.

Who was the player that didnt give you or your son the time of day?

who was entitled to go to this? Probably not i i sit in 200s full season...paid invoice in full early and thought there was a meet the players event i was entitled to but i guess not this one... :rolleyes:

My season tickets are in the 200's as well so I bought mine a few weeks ago on ebay. We get two meet and greets but they do not involve autographs (they use to years ago). We had the BBQ in Sept and we still have one more meet and greet at some point. Last year that did it when Lowell was in town. Not sure what they are doing this season. Again probably no autos.

who was entitled to go to this? Probably not i i sit in 200s full season...paid invoice in full early and thought there was a meet the players event i was entitled to but i guess not this one... :rolleyes:

there was a BBQ last september for full season ticket holders. No autographs or skating, just meeting and greet

If you bought season tickets, regardless of where they are located in the arena, with the way THIS season has gone, the least they can do is give you free autos from the team, even if there is a limit to how many per person per player.

You can go get half asses BBQ anywhere for far less then the cost of season tickets.

Edited by Quinn01

No autographs= no point!

My son who doesn't want to stand on the lines had much more fun skating and talking with the players. If it was simply wait on line for a picture with the pressure to keep the line moving, i would agree I am not sure if it was worth it.

Does any other teams do something like this for their ticket holders?

My son who doesn't want to stand on the lines had much more fun skating and talking with the players. If it was simply wait on line for a picture with the pressure to keep the line moving, i would agree I am not sure if it was worth it.

Does any other teams do something like this for their ticket holders?

I would imagine that is sorta like what the "Meet and Greet" events would consist of. I have never been to one because to me it is a waste of time....the VIP skate is much better

I would imagine that is sorta like what the "Meet and Greet" events would consist of. I have never been to one because to me it is a waste of time....the VIP skate is much better

They're not a waste of time, they are a lot of fun.

You can get your picture with the players and you are able to hang around and talk to them. It's a little rushed in the beginning, but it calms down after the initial craze and it's very laid back and fun.

You can get your picture with the players and you are able to hang around and talk to them. It's a little rushed in the beginning, but it calms down after the initial craze and it's very laid back and fun.

And you can't beat the free food!!!

Maybe this is the wrong thread but...

My son got his jersey signed last night. Does this no longer go in the washer or will the sharpie stay for a while at least?

Personally, I dont trust sharpie in the washing machine. Dont risk it unless it has a HUGE mustard stain on it. I dont wash my jerseys in general because whenever I wear them I try not to be a slob and I dont wear them every day only to games or hockey related things. If there are stains just try using a wet cloth with some warm soap and water and try to scrub around the autographs. Thats just me though.

You can get your pictures with the players at the VIP Skate too...

It was an awesome event and it was a good night talking to all the players. Getting all their autographs was good too. It was the same setup as last years with the team split into three groups with one group on the AmeriHealth Pavilion ice, another group on the Prudential Center ice and the last group on the concourse signing autographs. Some of the players also signed on the ice too while skating around. Overall a fun night and look forward to these events every season.