2003 Cup Tribute

njdevils_info

Okay, I know it is late, but I just finished it about a half hour ago. It's the 2003 Stanley Cup Tribute. I havn't posted it on my site yet, just wanted to see what you guys thought of it first...

http://njdevils.info/downloads/tributes/2003l.wmv

Let me know your thoughts! :D

EDIT: I should warn ya'll that it's a little over 36 MB, so either download it overnight if your using dial-up or get a cable modem/dsl! :)

Edited by njdevils_info

Did you want constructive criticism from a fellow video editor, or did you want a few of these?

:hail::hail::hail:

BTW - I had to spend a half hour finding/downloading the latest Windows Media Player... Macs don't like WMVs too much. Wonder why that is. (-: Anyhow, I got it to play... looks pretty good.

As soon as I figure out how to get iDVD to burn to a 9.4 disc, I'm gonna try putting together bits and pieces (highlights) of the three finals. I have the whole Dallas series on tape, the whole Ducks series on tape but just the last game against Detroit. I'll have to track the rest of those down somewhere.

Thank's all for your kind words. I've been meaning to get it done for a few months and just found time recently.

RD: I was debating between that song and Fat Boy Slim's Praise You, and I don't like cheesy victory songs, so that narrowed my choice to the one I used.

Don: Constructive criticism is always nice, but I like :hail: 's much more :D But if you see something that's really off, let me know. Also, take a look at http://stanleycupnj.50megs.com/ for those missing '95 playoff games.

nhDEVILSfan: thank you :)

devildave00: let me know when you get that video up... I'd be interested in seeing it.