Lowell vs Worchester

bostondevil11

I am just about ready to leave the house to go to my first Lowell Devils game. I will give my halfassed game cap when I get home. I am excited to see some of the kids playing.

look forward to hear your assessment. I'm anxious to see them come to norfolk.

First I can't spell and to make it worse I was copying the spelling off the ticket and I still screwed it up.

Well looks like i went to a good one 6-2 win. Chased the Sharks goal after 4 shots and 3 goals. Bergfors and Voros look real good. It was weird seeing Grant Marshall playing there McGills look right at home though. Justin Papineau was the number one star and also had a multi point game the night before. I am really not too fimiliar with him. Doyle has looked pretty solid the two times I have seen him. I really wanted to see Parise. Fahey was getting into with Biron (who had 3 pentalies himself. I got a good look at him as my seat was right next to the box). Was there some sort of bad blood between them when they were both in the Sharks orginazation? Fahey got thrown out for kneeing him in the third.

I am looking forward to going again. It isn't a long walk from the train station just a little weird as you have to walk on the highway for a little bit. It is weird being so close to Boston and being able to root for my own team.

First I can't spell and to make it worse I was copying the spelling off the ticket and I still screwed it up.

Well looks like i went to a good one 6-2 win. Chased the Sharks goal after 4 shots and 3 goals. Bergfors and Voros look real good. It was weird seeing Grant Marshall playing there McGills look right at home though. Justin Papineau was the number one star and also had a multi point game the night before. I am really not too fimiliar with him. Doyle has looked pretty solid the two times I have seen him. I really wanted to see Parise. Fahey was getting into with Biron (who had 3 pentalies himself. I got a good look at him as my seat was right next to the box). Was there some sort of bad blood between them when they were both in the Sharks orginazation? Fahey got thrown out for kneeing him in the third.

I am looking forward to going again. It isn't a long walk from the train station just a little weird as you have to walk on the highway for a little bit. It is weird being so close to Boston and being able to root for my own team.

Thanks for the recap! What kind of fan support are they getting up there? Did most of the Lock Monsters fans stick with it, or did they get turned off by the change?

I realize you only went to one game so you probably won't be able to answer all that, but I'd like to hear your impression of the crowd.

Thanks for the recap! What kind of fan support are they getting up there? Did most of the Lock Monsters fans stick with it, or did they get turned off by the change?

I realize you only went to one game so you probably won't be able to answer all that, but I'd like to hear your impression of the crowd.

The attendence wasn't so hot but it is Pats season and it looks like the are football crazy in Lowell. You could tell when the Pats game was over cuz the crowed more than doubled. I wonder if the Saturday games do better. I am thinking of going up for a game against Philly in Jan.

I did see a bunch of Lock Monster jerseys still around and a good number of Lowell Devils ones.