Who's standing in line for tickets Saturday?

Crisis

Does anybody know if the box office is inside or if I'll be waiting outside in the rain? I haven't been up to that area of Newark yet to check everything out.

Originally I was going to head there around noon, but I was able to snatch up $25 tickets the other night. I think that if it does rain, that will make it even more likely you can get a pair if you head there late afternoon. Good luck if you end up going, hope you get tickets!

What time do the doors to the arena open?

You guys really think that we need to get there as early as noon? I don't think people even know about these 10 dollar tickets. Are they advertising these tickets on tv?

Plus there is what, like 400 tickets? Although the idea of getting sh!t faced in front of the window does sounds appealing...

You guys really think that we need to get there as early as noon? I don't think people even know about these 10 dollar tickets. Are they advertising these tickets on tv?

Plus there is what, like 400 tickets? Although the idea of getting sh!t faced in front of the window does sounds appealing...

There's "up to" 200 tickets available, and some of those belong to season ticket holders already, plus each person is allowed to buy 2 tickets, so if there are 160 tickets available and 80 people there for them, they're gone. I think it would be funny if they didn't sell because the good ol' Devils have barely promoted this at all and we end up short of a sellout because of it.

I'm only trying to get there early because I don't want to get there at 3 and then have to take the train back to Bridgewater becasue the line is too long already. I have no idea how much they have promoted this or about how many people are planning on going.

I'm only trying to get there early because I don't want to get there at 3 and then have to take the train back to Bridgewater becasue the line is too long already. I have no idea how much they have promoted this or about how many people are planning on going.

There are some $25 and $65 seats coming up on tixmaster today

200 tickets in the $10 section and there are at least three big Devils internet message boards (here, HF and devilsrule) that are all discussing it plus it was in the paper, I think enough people know about it to fill the line.

I do find the way the Devils are releasing these tickets rather odd, they're gambling that people are going to want to walk up and buy tickets because there are a bunch of tickets available on Ticketmaster. I just got an e-mail from the Devils saying they've released a (cough) limited number of seats.

Happen to know when? I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those so I don't have to stand out in the rain all day.

I think they meant that they were searching and came across said tickets. I'd go look now if I was you.

Edit: Is that a Glassjaw logo as your avatar, btw? It's too small for me to read it but it definately LOOKS like the Worship & Tribute cd...if so, :clap2:

Edited by thelastonealive

I think they meant that they were searching and came across said tickets. I'd go look now if I was you.

Edit: Is that a Glassjaw logo as your avatar, btw? It's too small for me to read it but it definately LOOKS like the Worship & Tribute cd...if so, :clap2:

Ah I see that now. I checked and saw some $75 tickets and some $200 tickets but I'm a poor college student so $25 and under for me haha. I guess that's why I'm willing to stand in the rain.

But yeah dude, good spot. Worship and Tribute. I'm actually going to see them in 2 weeks at the conventional hall. I can't wait. Darryl Palumbo is the man.