NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tampa Bay switches to Philly, I have a friend (who is also an NJ Devs member) who is willing to take over Tampa. He'd definitely be an active member of the league. His gamer tag is njdevil330.

I have a feeling that tampa will deff be open so ill count him in for tampa. The kid who is philly got borderlands i think, so i doubt he will be on nhl

I'll have my two friends add you on 360 when they got on later so they can take over some teams that end up abandoned. If you get friend requests from El Murpho and Semenoid123, that would be them.

What time is the GM switch taking place tonight? I'm excited to play the new Anaheim.

The gms will get kicked a little after 9 tonight if they havnt played. I just got back from work/class and got some work to do, so sometime between 9-930. Idk if the new gms will take over tonight or what, but by tomorrow it should all be good for sure.

Hey guys, so last night st louis, anaheim, and buffalo got kicked. St louis already has a new gm and i expect both buffalo and anaheim to be taken over today also. I think the other teams people are having trouble with are philly, ottawa, LA, and toronto. LA and philly will most likely have a switch in gms also soon.

Hey guys, so last night st louis, anaheim, and buffalo got kicked. St louis already has a new gm and i expect both buffalo and anaheim to be taken over today also. I think the other teams people are having trouble with are philly, ottawa, LA, and toronto. LA and philly will most likely have a switch in gms also soon.

I still have a game against Ottawa. Are you gonna boot him?

Yeah, I have to play Anaheim and I'd like to get it done before the schedule advances, so hopefully a new GM claims them soon.

Also, my friend is ready to take over Tampa Bay as soon as the current Philly GM is booted and the current Tampa GM takes over the Flyers. When will this happen?

Yeah, I have to play Anaheim and I'd like to get it done before the schedule advances, so hopefully a new GM claims them soon.

Also, my friend is ready to take over Tampa Bay as soon as the current Philly GM is booted and the current Tampa GM takes over the Flyers. When will this happen?

Which friend is going to take tampa? Your one friend took st louis last night. The philly will happen sometime today. Im going to get my brother to take care of that today since he knows the kid that wants to switch over.

I still have a game against Ottawa. Are you gonna boot him?

My last game left is against ottawa also. He did attempt to play 2 games but he lagged/rage quitted out. Im going to wait till i get home tonight to do something about that. I know he still wants to play, but if he isnt going to come on then ill have to boot him later today.

im trying not to boot alot of people at once cause the computer trades are god awful. But i really want to get the league to 30 gms that are dedicated and active. If everyone is dedicated then theres a possibility we cud even sim before fridays cause everyone has played all their games.

Calgary Flames - rockhardr1chard has me annoyed. He ignored my repeated requests a few days ago... wasn't on 2 days ago... and last night... played a game and told me I was 'next' after another game. I waited the entire game watching his progress in the league members menu... then he just logged off and never returned.

It would have been nice if he just said I don't have time... instead I just wasted my time not playing, waiting to finish my last game of a busy start. As of last night, he's only played 1 league game.

/rant

Which friend is going to take tampa? Your one friend took st louis last night. The philly will happen sometime today. Im going to get my brother to take care of that today since he knows the kid that wants to switch over.

I don't know the St. Louis GM, you must be thinking of somebody else.

My friend who is going to take over Tampa Bay (once Tampa Bay takes over Philly) is "njdevil330."

That was my friend who took St. Louis. Just to clear up any confusion.