• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

Just a listing of what is wrong with this skin. I want it centralized so I can get the skinners to fix.

Member list, names are too dark, cannot read names.

in IE6 the log in /settings box is overlaying the logo

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:30 PM

"my profile "Menu folds out on browsing then closes

#3 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

"my profile "Menu folds out on browsing then closes

May or may not be the right place for this, but is there a way to get rid of the "recent additions to the gallery" that suddenly popped up at the top of the main page? It takes up wayyyy too much room when trying to browse on my cell phone.

Also: THAT DAMNED LINE THAT KEEPS SHOWING UP WHEN BROWSING TOPICS!!!1!!11!one!

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#4 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I have plain blue board colours and not Devils read. I don't have the banner at the top and can't see any avatars. Any idea what is wrong?

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

On the bottom of the screen, left side there is a skin selector. Choose NJDevs original for the old skin. If there is no option click "manually change skin" there.

#6 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

On the bottom of the screen, left side there is a skin selector. Choose NJDevs original for the old skin. If there is no option click "manually change skin" there.

It's been on NJDevs original the whole time.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#7 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,595 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

That's odd, because it almost sounds like you're stuck in either IP.Board or IP.Board Lo-Fi. What browser are you using?

Check your settings, see if you have "view avatars" turned on.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#8 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

I toggled through the different skins and the NJDevs is very similar to the IP Board one. All my settings are fine it seems. I also don't have any of the options like quoting, linking, posting an image...etc. Really weird.

Edited by devilsrule33, 29 July 2009 - 10:41 AM.

logokx.jpg

#9 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

Go to this page and paste what you see DR33

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/stats

#10 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

http://www.njdevs.co...id=788452&st=0 /forums/stats www.njdevs.com Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 404 99.240.94.222

logokx.jpg

#11 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:43 PM

I'm not sure if this can be fixed right now with the pending server change, but whenever I click on the "Go to first unread post" link I am taken to the last post in the thread, not the first post that I haven't read. I'm referring to the button that is next to each individual thread, not the one for the whole forum which is related to the search function.

Edit: I now only get this problem with some, but not all threads.

Edited by devils26, 03 August 2009 - 06:49 PM.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#12 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

So any idea what the problem here is for me?

logokx.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users