Satan could be headed out of Buffalo

Weekes Head

We should definitely get Satan, just think about it. . . . "Gomez slides the puck to Elias, Elias to Satan, and Satan scores for the Devils" I mean that just fits, it was meant to be. We should make Satan the captain of all the Devils. :evil:

We should definitely get Satan, just think about it. . . . "Gomez slides the puck to Elias, Elias to Satan, and Satan scores for the Devils" I mean that just fits, it was meant to be. We should make Satan the captain of all the Devils. :evil:

:unsure:

If that scenario came true that mean's the EGG line would be no more...

...and Satan the Captain? :noclue::unsure:

Do you watch Miro Satan and how he plays the game and cherry picks and all?

He is NOT a textbook Devil, no matter how his name may seem that way.

This team is one-third talent, one-third heart and one-third teamwork. Miro doesn't have two-thirds of that. We have a nice well-adjusted team. Why do we want to mess it up because a guy's name would look good on a jersey?

He has 48 points, he's -12.

I can't wait until the deadline passes.

Do you watch Miro Satan and how he plays the game and cherry picks and all?

He is NOT a textbook Devil, no matter how his name may seem that way.

This team is one-third talent, one-third heart and one-third teamwork. Miro doesn't have two-thirds of that. We have a nice well-adjusted team. Why do we want to mess it up because a guy's name would look good on a jersey?

He has 48 points, he's -12.

I can't wait until the deadline passes.

You do realize this happens every year, correct?

Get used to it :evil: It'll happen EVERY year until either Satan retires or we get him...

...my money is on him retiring :)

And every year I complain about it, whoops! Not just this guy. I just don't like it when people would rather have major changes done to their roster -- apparently without losing anyone of value but possibly mortgaging the future.

I happen to like our team. We needed a few things, we've had some of those needs addressed. This is the offense I'm ready to charge toward the playoffs with.

We risk upsetting the balanced team we do have by bringing in more... esp. headcases and cherry pickers. Luckily it's not something we're gonna do.

Everyone who's is calling for Satan seems to be doing so because of the guy's last name and the fact that he is a 93 overall or whatever in EA NHL 2004. No one wants to actually take into account whether he will be a positive influence on this team or not.

Hrmph. Hands on hips. I *LIKE* Satan.. have since he was an Oiler. And no, it's not because of his name.

And your comments remind me of someone else.... who was that... oh I remember, Alex Mogilny.

I think he'd be great to pick up.. I think his lackidasical play is a symptom of not wanting to be in Buffalo anymore, just as Alex in Vancouver. But only if the price is right as Mogilny was (Morrison wanted out of here as much as Miro wants out of Buffalo). And by no means is he captain. Not in a million years. There's about a dozen guys who have earned a shot at the C WITH the Devils.

hockeyman: I'm hoping we're talking hypotheticals about two, three years down the road when Stevens hangs them up...

Edited by Don Whiting

The Devils have no room for Miro Satan. Plus, he is a lackadaisical player; it's why Sather got rid of him in Edmonton. He's not the kind of player to drink Kool-Aid.

Remember the long debates last year about who was better, Elias or Satan? I wonder if we've finally ended those.

How come nobody has tossed around the idea of Eric Daze? I just noticed that he is back for the Hawks, and that team seems to be willing to part with anyone who makes more than $10 a season (yes I do really mean ten dollars) for a pretzel and a diet coke. Anyone think Lou is looking over that way?

this would be a bad time to say I DID trade Gomez for Satan in the video game

wouldn't it ??? :D

I then got tired of Satan's novelty act and dumped him off on Dallas after raising his

salary to the league max :evil:

this is why they have video games.. it lets people get their insane trade delusions out

there and you still get to watch the real team do well !!