Who's coming to see Martin Brodeur TOMORROW?

njdevs-signings

Who's coming to meet marty tomorrow?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. So who's coming to MEET MARTIN BRODEUR TOMORROW?

Who's coming to MEET The greatest goalie of ALL_TIME MARTIN BRODEUR tomorrow?

Marty will be present to sign for his biggest fans June 18th, 2011 at 3pm-4:30pm

Venue: Park-East Resturant

3352 rt 35

Hazlet, NJ

Need tickets? Well there going fast as this is the final day to pre-order. Simply call In The Game Collectibles at 732-643-8800

Call today!

post-4485-0-84375900-1308335395_thumb.jp

Edited by njdevs-signings

I went to his last signing and got a Team Canada jersey and a home devils jersey both signed. I dont really have anything worth 100 some odd dollars to get signed. The only person Ill be pissed about missing if it is infact him with Marty tomorrow is Kovalchuk.

But I hope everyone who does go tomorrow enjoys themselves. Marty is a class act. Hes a quite dude but once you start a conversation with him he opens up.

For the price of the signing and no pics with him was a NO for me. I'd be bringing a photomatched game used stick from his 499th win to get a pic with him and my family and a 16x20 of the photomatch for him to sign for my office.

I understand the time constraints about pics (and this is his request as i understand it), but for the price this is not something i'd be willing to drive over an hour for considering the pic means more to me especially with my 8 month old son and wife in it.

Edited by SJP20

For the price of the signing and no pics with him was a NO for me. I'd be bringing a photomatched game used stick from his 499th win to get a pic with him and my family and a 16x20 of the photomatch for him to sign for my office.

I understand the time constraints about pics (and this is his request as i understand it), but for the price this is not something i'd be willing to drive over an hour for considering the pic means more to me especially with my 8 month old son and wife in it.

Totally understand but these are inscructions we were given. Please understand its not us.....May i add that the stick is an amazing peice of history. That is just awsome!

Totally understand but these are inscructions we were given. Please understand its not us.....May i add that the stick is an amazing peice of history. That is just awsome!

Gary, no problem and thank you. I've just been looking forward to a public signing of his on a weekend that i can attend since i got it and to have no pics was a real letdown. Hopefully, Marty reconsiders this to a extent (maybe limit it or add it as a "tier") as to some of us it means more then the autograph, especially with a piece of history and now with my son.

Gary, no problem and thank you. I've just been looking forward to a public signing of his on a weekend that i can attend since i got it and to have no pics was a real letdown. Hopefully, Marty reconsiders this to a extent (maybe limit it or add it as a "tier") as to some of us it means more then the autograph, especially with a piece of history and now with my son.

Totaly understand. And hope to see you at the next one. On another note Gary is no longer with us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.