one (primarily) for the ladies...

ciyenne

Who's the cutest/sexiest/handsomist player?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the cutest/sexiest/handsomist player?

• Marty Brodeur
    • Patty Elias
    • Scott Gomez
    • Scott Nieds
    • Scott Stevens
    • Brian Rafalski
    • Turner Stevenson
    • Little G
    • Other

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some of the Stars (including Arnott) have gone with blond-streaked mohawks! :o That should be interesting!

NO! NO! NO! Please be kidding... I swear if my boys Niko and Stevey do that.... grrrr lol. But hey Niko already is bleach blonde. lol

I still remember when Sydor bleached his hair in 2000...oh those were the good ol' days.

thinking what moustic would be is making me crave brioche... i forgot to have breakfast.

Think Stevens is agoraphobic? and he's blaming post-concussion syndrome for it? I was thinking any other ailement... errr I mean post-concussion symptom you can play around - in fact I'd think you should play around to take your mind off stuff. But you COULDN'T play or practice with the guys if you had accute anxiety brought on by agoraphobia...

Maybe he could be a nutty croissant.

Re: Stevens and agoraphobia: hehehehe. That tickles my funny bone. I just wish he'd say something instead of huffing 'round like Little Bo Peep. He's not roast, he's spam.

Only Arnott, Morrow & Ott did it, from what I heard.

Spoil sports.

Rotten bananas- eurgh. I like mine firm and just yellow.

And who keeps voting for Stevens? And why are they not contributing to this thread? nearly thirty votes now...c'mon guys..talk to us...tell us your deams. :uni:

Edited by ciyenne

Yea Z participate! Arnott... what would he have been? I'm thinking crappy strip steak at Applebees/Fridays/Houlihans/Bennigans -- where everything is crap but masked with lots of salt and cheese and fatty side dishes so you don't quite notice..

Like a grisy steak, once you cut the fat away there is nothing there, is that what you are trying to say PK? :P

I voted for Stevens, he is a good looking man. He looks best with the playoff goatee.

Kara Yario voted "other" for Jeff Friesen! I shouldn't tease if she really DOES read this page. but I like her! and she seemed to like Jeff back in the Asbury Park Press days! Langue31.gif

Neato how so many closet Stevens fans are lurking!

Oh I miss him so much. He's not really a rotten banana. :saddevil: I was just mad again this mornign after waking up to all those Stevens articles and whining and stuff...